You can type here any text you want

Everyone's Opinion Counts, New Section?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What do you guys think of a "Best of" Sub-Forum?

• Total voters
Well like I said in my first reply, when I try to "usu" the search button, it doesnt work half the time. I either get a "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms. " or a plethora of threads that have nothing to do with what Im looking for. Try using the search yourself. Find me a "Best Car Cover" and tell me what you come up with? I only found 1 link after narrowing down the search A LOT. Obviously you havent used search in a while

I use it almost everyday.

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/sea...archid=1071862
There ya go car covers under (outdoor cover) in search. Use a little bit of different terminology when searching. Everything is there. This only took me about 1 minuet to find. Tried car cover and you were right, nothing. Then thought well the car is outdoors and covered lets try outdoor cover. Viola
Now i look stupid, screwed up the origional link:confused: Heres the right one. Anyways you get my drift.

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/search.php?searchid=1072144

Well like I said, its not a "Best of" sub-thread but more like a "Comparrison sub-forum..... but really who cares, the only people that like this idea are probably the ones who are still modding their cars trying to get faster and faster and have a lot of upgrades to get through, and the people that hate this idea are probably the ones who hate change and/or are the same ones that complain about some new guy posting "Hey what is the biggest injector I could go with for my combo and stock ecm...." They will be the first ones to tell you "Do a search, this has been beaten to death!".... am I right? Atleast for some of you?

People can usu the search feature and make your their conclusions. All of this has already been covered. There is no best anyway since your combo may work better than someone elses with the same parts

X2 !!!!
we have posted Melissa's combo so many times its ridiculous :rolleyes: have others made that simple/stupid combo work??? NOPE :p

Search works fine for me and I agree with Dave and Nick on this one. And I agree with Dan even when people copy peoples combo's they all don't perform the same.

Steve

There is no such thing as "best" parts. There are many ways to skin a cat. :cool:

All sorts of combinations will work well. The best thing is to do a search and make the decision yourself. My $.02.

There is no such thing as "best" parts. There are many ways to skin a cat. :cool:

helllll ya.. ya have the old farts with there simple/stupid combo then ya have the "kid's" that by every new thing out there :biggrin: been the case for years with every type of car :cool:

X2 !!!!
we have posted Melissa's combo so many times its ridiculous :rolleyes: have others made that simple/stupid combo work??? NOPE :p

But you never tell them about the turbo hidden under neath the gastank:p or the nitrous in the roll cage:biggrin:

Oh wait,,, doint think it has a cage:o

But you never tell them about the turbo hidden under neath the gastank:p or the nitrous in the roll cage:biggrin:

Oh wait,,, doint think it has a cage:o

well the #1 official "inspector" is Mom :eek: Mom said put the rest of the cage in or park it after Melissa got kick out of Cecil County :rolleyes: needless to say the cage is complete now :p
ok back sticking to the thread .. we have the best roll bar :p

X2 !!!!

Unless one is at the top of the TSM/TSO game I too just can't see why people would not want to share their combo with people they will never meet or race.

I find it hard to believe that members could be such whinny little cunts about putting together a section on what "THEY" believe is the best part or combo for a given result. I think it would be a great idea and gives people a chance to share with other what worked for them.

Brett I have spoken to a LOT of people who copied Melissa's simple set up... As we are talking they are goin to do the SAME thing as hers BUT they are goin to make it BETTER :biggrin: haven't seen one go by her yet :p combo combo combo combo ...have I said that enuff :cool:

Uh, why chase your combo? JC has gone faster with a P Trim turbo.
Might as well go for the top dog if you're gonna do it!

Back