You can type here any text you want

F/S '85 TType w/87 motor

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

KevinB

’85 TType w/’87 engine. Needs some parts to run.

White ’85 TType original WH1 car. TTops…… Whole car, may part if it doesn’t sell. Many new parts. The prices on the parts are what I am going to ask if I decide to part.

-Very rust free. Only spots of rust are under the weather stripping on driver’s side under t-top. About 3” long. Small spot on rear deck lid at the right lower corner. That’s about it. Feft rear 1/4 panel has a dent.
Drivers side door has a crack by the mirror. Pass side door has had the lock pulled out by some vandals. Car comes with a set of rust free doors (blue) not installed.
-Frame is in excellent shape. New poly upper and lower body bushings including the “GNX” bushings. New floor boards professionally installed (cost me about $2500 a few years ago)

-Suspension:
Metco adj uppers and solid lowers $300
All new parts in the front end….including all new poly bushings
Hotchkis sport springs $100 for springs
“ATR” sway bar (actually from Metco) $150
KYB shocks $50
(all this has been done in the last 3 years and has very low street miles)

-Interior:
GN front and rear seats. The pass side and rear seat are in great shape. The driver’s side has the usual rips. $400
No carpet.
Dash in good shape. $150
I have many misc. interior parts not installed (all ttop interior parts in great shape). Spent about $250 at BG to optain all of it.

-Drivetrain:
8.5” factory posi w/ new Moser axles $650
’87 engine in the car right now. Has rod knock and does not have the turbo (I have a stock one that can go with it, but needs a rebuild) or injectors. The block is an unopened virgin. Stock headers in great shape. $800
Has a newer Caspers wiring harness. The harness has a few cut wires at the ECM where the MAFT Pro (not included) was installed. $300

Newer gas tank $100
New SS fuel line…feed side….never installed $50
4-’87 T wheels. Painted black with new chrome centers $250
2-Widened T wheels 15x8. Perfect for 10.5x28-15 slicks. $150
Fenders, very close to perfect shape $100 / piece
Heat only box $300 (a/c box removed from car, heat box not installed yet)
Car has misc autometer gauges (procomp tach, temp, oil) has caspers knock gauge and vdo 30psi gauge. $300 for all 5 of them
Decent chrome bumpers rust free w/the aluminum inner support $100 each.
Header panel has a small crack (no chunks missing, can be fixed easy) $100
*****Has a perfect ATR SS 3” dual exhaust system. Will only sell if the car goes whole. Will not part out. I paid around $800 for this before ATR went under.****
Many extras too!! I am going to try to sell it whole first. If it doesn’t sell in 2 weeks, it will be parted (very hesitant b/c I have owned this car since ’97:frown: )
$4500 firm for everything listed above with all the extras

Car will NOT have:
Transmission
MAFT PRO

Please do not ask to be first inline for parts. I will ignore them. I will post this car in the parts section when and if I decide to sell

I will try to get some pics up later.

I'm selling b/c I have a new plan.

UPDATE:

I can sell this car as a running car with the '87 drivetrain and a stock turbo, new Extreme Automatics 200r4 transmission w/brake and everything listed above. Very solid car that doesn't need much to be very nice:)

$5000 obo!
Let me know if you want pics:)

UPDATE:

I can sell this car as a running car with the '87 drivetrain and a stock turbo, new Extreme Automatics 200r4 transmission w/brake and everything listed above. Very solid car that doesn't need much to be very nice:)

$5000 obo!
Let me know if you want pics:)

Can you still sell this car running for $5000?

Back