You can type here any text you want

f/s RJC girdle and Metco fuel cell and a few other things

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

KevinB

Metco cell for use with stock fuel pump setup. Has knock out in the bottom if you want to use the sump too. It was new last summer. Went to a bigger fuel cell. Excellent condition.
$200

RJC girdle. Came off my engine. Sold as is. No hardware (will include main studs but you will need the nuts). Comes with crank scraper.
$150

Ford power stroke FMIC. Used.
$100

Aluminum bumper supports (replaces stock shock type support.)
Brand new.
$120

All prices do not include shipping. I will split shipping 50/50.
Also will be in Bowling Green Friday and Saturday.

20 or 14 bolt girdle? if 14, i'm interested. if not, thanks...and nice price!

Had a fem pm's on this already....the girdle is a 20 bolt for a 109 block.

I will answer all pms tonight. I'm out of the office today and only have internet access on my phone right now. For some reason TB.com's mobile format does not let me answer pms on my cell phone.

Thanks!

Kevin B, what's the deal on the girdle? I am still waiting for a response on pending sale to 84TXGN, next in line!

dose the front mount com with pipes or hoses, if has at least the pipes would be intrested let me know

The guy in front of me's name is Ryan. He bought a Gen II from me last year and hopefully he'll pass and I can take the girdle.

What kind of shape is intercooler do you have pipes I can get clamps n hoses locally cash n hand.

Back