You can type here any text you want

FAST wideband "issue"

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

JordonMusser

I fired up my car after sitting for awhile, and the wideband is stuck at 15.94:1.

Is this a "normal" place for it to stick if the sensor is gone? If I disconnect it, i get 0, and when I have the key on the heater is working.. so I am pretty sure the wireing is ok (its tough to trace visually).

any thoughts? And no, my a/f is not 15.94:1 :)

I tried doing a post on this last year but my luck on responses was none. I find it hard to believe that your 02 went out already. I have had mine for over 3years with no problems, and the car is stored every year. Your best luck is most likely calling tech were you bought the fast

U need to look at your
UEGO Volts
UEGOR Volts
UEGOS Volts

On your Dashboard.

Found mine 2day is fixed @ 9.19

UEGO .94v
UEGOR 3.04v
UEGOS 4.98v

Talked to Tony and he said because the UEGO is @ .94v the problem is the ECU. Of course, the ECU and WBO2 have to go back. My serial# on the ECU is 1089. They are up to 4000 something he said, so mines kinda old.

ARG! just talked to fast and they say I have to buy the sensor from them or it would be caliberated properly? why the hell didnt they incorperate a caliberation ability into the software!? any other way to do this?

Shoulda just kept my stock PCM and done a low impendence box, big MAF, and standlone o2 :(

Back