Fastest Pump Gas / Alky Car...?

i went through 3 sets of cometics, a set of 9441's, torched a piece of the block and the head, tore out the case lugs in my th400, blew the front pump in the 200 and smoked the stock posi.

but i never broke anything!!!

I think everyone here has a list of broken parts......

bought the car in late 98-----

smoked the stock trans,
stock turbo smoking replaced with te-34
cracked the center main cap/block to cam bearing.
new block .040 KB piston stock everything else
several sets of headgaskets ranging from tuning issues to crappy walbro pumps
killed trans again along with convertor
new stroker engine girdled spun thrust bearings
new ball bearing turbo killed it's bearings (under warranty)
twisted the stock yoke on driveshaft.
killed the ring and pinion in GA .
broke/crack several headers on both sides

I'm sure there is more that i have forgoten about.

My car's been too reliable. I'm sure I'll change that with the new motor. I 6466 or even a 6266 should be able to stress something...:eek:

my car is for sale, its #13 on the list. of course it shoulda went faster if i knew what i was doing..spread the word. pm me if interested.

my car is for sale, its #13 on the list. of course it shoulda went faster if i knew what i was doing..spread the word. pm me if interested.

You wouldn't be on this list if you didn't know what you were doing. Sorry to hear you are selling your car. I wanted one of these right after I saw one for the first time. Bought one about 10 years ago and have really enjoyed owning it except for the few times I wanted to blow the MOFO up.

I've broken a lot of stuff but was probably more guilty of buying too many things I didn't need or that didn't work with my combo. Tried 5 different convertors between the stocker and PTC 9.5 NL.:eek: Broke three teeth off the ring gear in my best run and never did get the 10 bolt to work right again. Put in a 9" and converted to disc brakes and now my brake pedal thinks it needs to travel about 3-4" farther before the brakes work. Sure liked the brakes on the Indy car I drove at Texas Motor Speedway last Friday.:)

Ill get back there eventuslly cars got no cage I'm shocked atco didn't boot me, from my mph in the 8th I could have gone 9.4-5 @145ish

Looks like you have the Mazda and the wagon??

Which one you wanna RACE!!!

ahhhhh... well April fools day is gone :p I am concentrating on the Mazda. Alky will be set this week on it. See how it feels an then get the motor we had in Melissa's car back in the Mazda. Russ just gave it a haircut and a shave. All was good. Rings, bearings and a timing chain and a gasket set. Ready to have some more fun with it. Wagon is just staying local.. Only a mid 10 car at this point. ;)

Great!!! Now bring that car to North Carolina!!!!!!

And let's have some REAL FUN!!!!

Great!!! Now bring that car to North Carolina!!!!!!

And let's have some REAL FUN!!!!

well I am recuperating right now. Plus not crazy about 1/8th mile stuff. We need room to run people down :p Plus I have to get comfy with the short wheelbased Mazda.