Fastest Pump Gas / Alky Car...?

Snapshot_20131110.JPG

Damn, I got to get some more runs in before the season ends. At least I've had some upgrades in the meantime. Hoping I have something for Paul.

I need to update my sig pic.

Nice !!!
I am living through all you ALKY guys getting it done right now...
Hopefully wont be long til I get to give it shot.

Bryan

Nice !!!
I am living through all you ALKY guys getting it done right now...
Hopefully wont be long til I get to give it shot.

Bryan

Keep the FAITH!!!!;);)

Pretty soon you'll be line'in up with the rest of ALCHOLIIC'S!!!!!!

Mine was fixed about 10 days before the last track weekend at Noble but I was not able to take it to the track. Sometimes you do what you have to do and not what you want to do.:(

You guys are really tearing up the tracks and making some great times. Be on the sidelines watching these threads until around March 1st.

I think Noble is being shut down a little early this year as the new management group is making improvements and I'm glad to see that being done.

You guys are gonna hate me..

securedownload.jpeg

My exploits from this weekend… you guys dropping ET's are getting me nervous..:D

nice
pretty soon youll have to step up that comp license and get some more bars

nice 60' , if i had that 60 id be in the high 9.4's

I'm pretty much at all my limits .. engine, suspension, cage, etc. Boost is the only thing I have plenty left on tap.. I run graphite head gaskets, pump gas, radials, motor mounts, etc.. dunno where all this ends.. I cross the traps at 7600+ rpms.. my new hurdle is to figure out what rod bolts the motor has. At the current power levels it puts me over 1k.. and should be on the 2000 series bolts.. but thats another story..

Just put the car to 20 psi and let go the button.. if it works.. you'll get that 60ft number. :D