Fellow Turbo6 people beware of Full Throttle!!!

Blazer406

Mechanical Engineer
Thought that might get your attention :biggrin:

They will ship you what you ordered... the same day you order it ...... with a low price gaurantee.... and if you have some of their equipment you picked up used... on the board.... like a translator.... and you suspect it might not be right......they will check it out and fix it if necessary... at no charge.... even though you didn't buy from them....

Shame on them...:rolleyes: Must be hard to keep customers..... :)

Mike and his crew are the best out there! Nice to have a vendor that don't F**K around! :cool:

FULL THROTTLE SPEED - Store Front Page

company_logo.gif

i agree. they have goten alot of my money and i couldnt be happier and im sure they fill the same way :)

Haha I saw the title and clicked on this link ready to rip you a new one and then I read the body :)

I ordered a scanmaster and powerlogger and thanks to the good docs I haven't had to call them at all. :) Did find out I really need to get a good chip/tune/etc because when I really romp on it my retard goes way up (thanks scanmaster!).

Tell me about it. You order something and you get it quickly. You have a problem or question: it gets handled? How does this guy stay in business??????

oh my god!!!! you mean they send you the right items at the right price every single time? ohh the horrorr..........................................

.........................:biggrin:

I agree Blazer. I have a Scanmaster i bought back in 99 from a TR owner that has an LED flickering problem. Mike said to send it back and they would take care of it. I havent sent it yet but they have great customer service to say the least.

Mike Licht is the best. I have been dealing with them for several years and I have always had good experiences with them. I'm located near Chicago,IL and I get my orders next day. Mike has even gone out of his way to do a couple of very generous favors for me. I always feel confident ordering from Fullthrottle. Thanks Mike.

I have purchased stuff from Mike, Marianne, & the crew at Full Throttle Speed & Style for about 3 years now, maybe 4, and I have never had a single issue. From order, price, delivery, follow-up, service, & customer relations they excel in virtually everything.