You can type here any text you want

Final suspension work on the GN8

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
When M/T came out with that wheel a few years ago that front wheel is the mate to the back. They never offered a similar style smaller wheel for the front.

I think the look these wheels were after was the pro stock look which was a deep race wheel out back and a spindle mount type look on the front.

I think you're right...That's probably where that "mis-matched wheels" look came from...It's just that I never thought about it!...:D

Claude. :wink:

Some updates. Just ordered a 9in for the car. All Moser stuff. 35 spline axles,Big web housing, Thru bolt 3rd member with 3.25 gear:eek:

Attachments

• 100_1256.jpg
    100_1256.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 191
  • 100_1252.jpg
    100_1252.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 198
  • 100_1253.jpg
    100_1253.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 220
Louie at your power level you probably going to have to lower the upper mounting points. Measure them to the axle centerline they are most likely 7" above it.

When is this Beautiful thing gonna be done L.L.

Louie at your power level you probably going to have to lower the upper mounting points. Measure them to the axle centerline they are most likely 7" above it.

Yup you are right, And the car is low which complicates things even further. But I dont know if there is much I can do with it now. Ive been communicating with Gomes and Fiscus which both have 9in Fords. Im pretty sure they have not modded thier housings.. Their 60fts are awesome.

Back