Finally...Coach's New Build...

Well guys...don't rush to Norwalk to see my car. It will not make it. Got an issue...
Special Thanks to Cal Hartline for spending the day tuning it up. Brian has gone over and above what I expected, and it sounds like Cal did also.
I'm staying home. Just cancelled my rooms and vacation days.
Hooray!!! I'm going to work tomorrow!!!!

Nope. No chance. Thanks though
That sounds serious ...
Hope everything works out for you, you have done a great job on this build ! Good luck man.

Bryan

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Coach, sorry to you are having issues with your car, wish you would have still considered coming to Norwalk. Just woke my car up this this week, between old man winter and overtime this year I didn't get bumper fillers done, window sweeps in, or even have visors back from upholstery yet, only gonna be able to do half the spring cleaning before the show Saturday. Watching your thread and the absolutely incredible fabricating you do, I would have been honored to see your car from behind a glass wall! Not to mention all you have been doing for the Nasty Wendy build, would have been nice to shake your hand and put a face to all I have read about what you do. You are an inspiration and have helped numerous people I'm sure, and what may seem like a fail to you right now on the car is something most of us here are sure is just a hiccup for you. Keep your head up, keep doing what you do and your car will be a screaming beast before you know it. Best of luck to you sir, hope to catch up and meet you someday soon.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Sorry to hear Coach. Head up my friend, you got a great support system behind you. You will be in that drivers seat in no time. All the best.

Sorry to read this. If it ain't one thing it's another. Hopefully it's a relatively minor issue.

Thanks for the thoughts guys. 2 years of work and the finish line in sight....and just can't quite reach it.

Been there!!! You'll get her ironed out. Thought mine had lifted a head but instead has three cracked cylinders! Had to buy a new block. So, trust me, I feel your pain.

Been there!!! You'll get her ironed out. Thought mine had lifted a head but instead has three cracked cylinders! Had to buy a new block. So, trust me, I feel your pain.
Ouch!!! That's not a good thing, but this game we play sometimes hurts.

Ouch!!! That's not a good thing, but this game we play sometimes hurts.
A monkey in the wrench.......... Rock on Donnie it just gives ya more time to come up with more trick stuff for us to drool over. You've played this game before.

Not sure exactly what's wrong yet. Gonna figure it out before I post.

Nothing major is wrong guys. Cal and I spent almost 6 hours at my shop yesterday dialing in the set up and getting the drivability perfect with the car. Cold starts, hot starts, stop and go type traffic, etc. The trans has an issue with it.. minor but we didn't want to dyno and run it hard until it is 100%. A few other minor probs arose.. the power steering pump that Coach had chromed for this build developed an issue and started to have virtually no power assist the longer we drove it. The trans cooler had a pin hole leak from the get go and Coach took it out to have it fixed and it turned into an ordeal.. Again all minor but it all added up to waiting another week or so to move forward with the car.

That's it in a nutshell guys...
Brian and I have thrashed on this thing and it just fought us every step of the way. Just run outta time, luck, and $$$...lol