Finally got some time.

Small update.

Well I got a nice bonus today. My friend Joe Schindler dropped off some 3.5" exhaust tubing.:biggrin: Looks like she'll have a 3.5" single shot now.:eek:

Attachments

• DSCN0001.jpg
    DSCN0001.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 263
  • DSCN0002.jpg
    DSCN0002.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 264
  • DSCN0003.jpg
    DSCN0003.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 267
  • DSCN0004.jpg
    DSCN0004.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 269
Yeah, torquetech makes a 3" dual. You need a catback though. Buy a pypes kit though. You wont flow more than the dual 2.5" it has. Your stock DP is 1 3/4" ID anyways. Even a single 2.5" would flow enough. Even with my 2.5" DP my exhaust isnt even close to being 'full'.

Like I say, if you want a dual, get a pypes. Its the cheepest best one out there. All I had to provide was a test pipe, and an extra clamp and another hanger as the one they sent was wrong.

You could run a single 2 1/4 with a ultraflow and have more CFM capability than that poor stock DP. IMO upgrading exhaust is almost pointless with the stock DP as far as picking up speed if you have a set of Ultraflows or the equivilant.

Thread hijack over.

That exhaust looks awesome. Do you worry about drone at all with such a huge tube?

Well between being sick, breaking an rib, and getting a heria in the last 2 months I guess I'm still here. LOL

It's an Aero but that's not a bead lock. It's rebar welded to the bead area so if it gets hit it won't bend. One of those little dirt track tricks to keep from blowing a tire.