You can type here any text you want

Finally got the motor together

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

65vette396

Accepting Donations 4 C16
Well after a 8 week wait on a set of pistons from Venolia I finally got the long block together. Just curious if anyone has a spare Dry sump pump brakcet laying around that you might wanna part with so I don't have to fabricate one. I am running a 4 stage weaver Bros pump. I have the front bracket, but I need the one that comes of the Pass. side motor mount (well bolts in the same place.) Here are some pics. BTW.
Mybuickmotor.jpg

mybuickmotor2.jpg

Dry Sump Pan

I think I have a dry sump pan laying around. I'll try to find it and snap some pix of it for you. Shoot me your e-mail address to BAGN231@yahoo.com so i'll have your e-mail address to send the pix to. Also, Motor looks great. Who's sheetmetal intake is that? Got any bigger pix of the motor? I'll let you know when I find the oil pan. :)

BAGN said:
I think I have a dry sump pan laying around. I'll try to find it and snap some pix of it for you. Shoot me your e-mail address to BAGN231@yahoo.com so i'll have your e-mail address to send the pix to. Also, Motor looks great. Who's sheetmetal intake is that? Got any bigger pix of the motor? I'll let you know when I find the oil pan. :)
I have a morroso dry sump pan, peterson 2.5 gal tank, and weaver bros. 4 stage pump. I am just missing the brackets to bolt the pump to the pass. side of the block. I'll try to get some bigger pics, for some reason they shrunk when I uploaded them to photobucket. The intake is a conley's performance plus piece. Thanks for your help. My email is theturboman2002@yahoo.com Thanks, Drew

65vette396 said:
I have a morroso dry sump pan, peterson 2.5 gal tank, and weaver bros. 4 stage pump. I am just missing the brackets to bolt the pump to the pass. side of the block. I'll try to get some bigger pics, for some reason they shrunk when I uploaded them to photobucket. The intake is a conley's performance plus piece. Thanks for your help. My email is theturboman2002@yahoo.com Thanks, Drew

That's a nice intake. Those conley folks are awesome. :D

Big Stu said:
That's a nice intake. Those conley folks are awesome. :D

Thanks, wow I am stupid. I have been gone for a while and just got an email from Chris. Guess you really already knew whose intake that was, huh ;) lol. Alright, I'll go back in the corner with my dunce hat now.

65vette396 said:
just got an email from Chris. Guess you really already knew whose intake that was, huh ;)

I thought it was a CPP intake. I couldn't be for sure with the size of the pic. Thats why I said I'd like to see a bigger pic of the motor. :) Good luck with you build & keep us posted on the progress.

Back