You can type here any text you want

First Full Pass @ 4.92!!!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Thats awesome!! You guys keep up the good work!! Looks like more spoiler
might be required in the near future :eek: Mike:cool:

damm thats pretty good .. any 1/4 mile tracks down there??? that last 1/8th is when all the "fun" begins :p

Looked like a nice pass. What kind of mph?

Congrat's. :biggrin:

Only 138.92, only in 2nd gear!

WOW :eek: what was the boost on that pass? and the 60 ft?

24#'s of boost, real true 24#'s!

60 was either 1.14 or 1.12

damm thats pretty good .. any 1/4 mile tracks down there??? that last 1/8th is when all the "fun" begins :p

Not to close, the biggest issue is the weather right now... Looks like we are gonna have to head south;)

Wow it seems to get up on boost right now!
Less fuel and more timing = some scary times!!!

Wow it seems to get up on boost right now!
Less fuel and more timing = some scary times!!!

Converter is still too loose. It's an odd animal. Looks like he will end up with a converter more suited to a V8 car which will be the first time that's happened with the V6 stuff.

1st full pass

Great job guy's, I know the pain and frustration first hand and I also know the pride in that first "4". Also kinda strikes "fear" in me. Take care Shane and gang, see ya soon at a drag strip near here.

Bob and trampas
aka stgman

Converter is still too loose. It's an odd animal. Looks like he will end up with a converter more suited to a V8 car which will be the first time that's happened with the V6 stuff.

It is odd! Thanks for all your help Dusty!

Great job guy's, I know the pain and frustration first hand and I also know the pride in that first "4". Also kinda strikes "fear" in me. Take care Shane and gang, see ya soon at a drag strip near here.

Bob and trampas
aka stgman

Thank you! If we get some decent weather we are going right back at it, maybe we will meet soon! 2 out of the 3 baddest GN's on earth right here in NC:biggrin:

This car keeps puzzling me! I guess it is going to make more power than I thought! We are a long ways from total potential of this car...

It is odd! Thanks for all your help Dusty!

No problem. After speaking to Jay I feel it's the input shaft design causing excessive bleed from the converter. When you don't run a cooler the fluid has a much easier path out of the converter. It allows the fluid to blow out of the converter and it's most noticeable when you pour the power to it. Now that we know this the problem can be addressed.

No problem. After speaking to Jay I feel it's the input shaft design causing excessive bleed from the converter. When you don't run a cooler the fluid has a much easier path out of the converter. It allows the fluid to blow out of the converter and it's most noticeable when you pour the power to it. Now that we know this the problem can be addressed.

Thanks Dusty, really!

Looks like we are going to have to go south one weekend to get something done:biggrin:

Back