You can type here any text you want

First Post

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

mopnup

Well after 24 years i finally made the purchase. 87 T -Type stock with 68,000 original miles. The car is in good order, with some normal age issues. However the car is in need of a new fuel pump. I want to build the car as I go, so I do not want to replace with a stock fuel pump, and in six months need to upgrade. SO I am asking what fuel delivery setup is recommended for a car in stock form, but looking to do substantial HP upgrades in the future. Thanks for the help, and knowledge.

Welcome, There is alot of knowledge here and you will get to know the vendors here because they have exactly what you need and they know these cars!
Lookup Full Throttle on the list of vendors they will have the one you need, then find TurboTweak for a chip and injectors. Good luck with it!

Welcome! You will see alot of cars here and meet so many helpful people! If you could post some pictures and as much information as you could about changes that have been made, we will be able to help you a little more. About how fast do you plan to make it? I like buying once too. :biggrin:

buy one nasty fuel pump and don't look back. i don't know what pumps everyone is using now. i still have the old faithfull 340

welcome to one of the best forums on the internet. and welcome to the family

hope ur pockets r deep:D welcome. oh, an btw it's a Turbo T not a T-Type:cool: 86-Ttype 87 Turbo T. I still call mine a ttype tho to anyone not in the TR community

thanks

for the warm welcome. And yes I have already prepared myself for the first months credit card statement. Thanks for the clarification on the proper name. I will post pics as soon as possible. As far as mods I have no idea. This will be a pure toy, so I will just have to see where I end up.

Welcome to the club. There's so much information on this site, just take your time looking around. :)

Peter

for the warm welcome. And yes I have already prepared myself for the first months credit card statement. Thanks for the clarification on the proper name. I will post pics as soon as possible. As far as mods I have no idea. This will be a pure toy, so I will just have to see where I end up.

Welcome. Buckle up and hold on tight. Your in for a wild ride!!

If you are new to the dark side, you have a lot of reading to do (mandatory). Here, gnttype.org, and Vortex Buick.

If your car is all stock, start by fixing your cracked header. Getting a Scanmaster is also important.

Back