Freeman/Gallina FIRST IN THE 200s!!!!

Otto J

Len just went 7.13 at 202.7 at 3000 ft altitude!!!!

Congrats to the whole team!!!

INSANE!!!

Congrats to the whole crew it!!!
I guess the new turbos and converter work have helped!
It would be nice to get some pictures and video.

He said the new convertor Dusty sent him is unreal,spools better than before with better up top coupling.The 202.7 shows it!

Congrats John, Marka, Len and crew!! Awesome times!!!! :eek:

What were the 60' times ?

Scot W.

Don;t turbo cars make there on altitude?

Yes, in a way. Making boost at altitude is harder though. Not sure if the backpressure is higher at the same boost or not.

When they came down to BG with the same tune from Vegas, the car made an exta 7-8# of boost at the lower altitude. They had to de-tune the car for track conditions in BG.

Congratulations guys!!!! On the 10.5 too!!!!! You guys got my upmost respect!!! Great work!

Thanks Everyone for your support, our best sixty was a 1.20 on the 10.5, Shane its your turn to run some numbers buddy!! Looking forward to seeing everyone in Bowling Green next year, and lining up with the Big wood car for some side by side 6 sec runs. Don't break it before then guy's. :D

Dusty, man, your are the **** on the convertor setup. Call me I have slip % numbers you are going to like. You and the guys at PTC hooked us up in a bind and everyone here appreciates your hard work.

Dick and Julie Kereny thank's for being a great friends and hanging out with us this weekend, we needed your support and cheering.

John and Marka Gallina thanks for allowing us to achieve these goals with you. You are the most gracious hosts I have ever met. Mix a mean JD and Coke too by the way.

Kenny D. you are the #1 tuner and one of the nicest most down to earth people in the world, even when we make a few mistakes on set up you stick with us and work it out, thanks for everything looking forward to BG.

Jan

Your welcome Jan. PM me your #'s so I can give you a call tomorrow.

You guys forced us to get pretty radical with a never used converter design. Just the thought of having to spool 2 42/76's without n2o with only 274 inches, and on gas........dude I was sleepless. To be honest. I was expecting at least 15% slip but I just wanted you guys to be able to race. To sit back and watch the team squeak 202+ out of it, damn. Like I said, working with this caliber team is always a pleasure. Glad I could help.

I LIVE FOR THE DAY TO SEE Freeman/Gallina, and the Bigwood teams meet up an a best of 5 match race!!!!!!! I'd even settle for a best of 3