FS- 86' Buick T-type Gabbys Rojas 9 sec e85 car

TurboBuick86

Im posting for my good friend Gabby Rojas, he's known in South Florida for one the fastest Buicks. And currently is the only person to make a 9 second pass on e85 with a stock ecm. He's asking price is $20,000 firm, considering its a full-interior car was working a/c and power steering. here's SOME of the specs on the setup...

MOTOR- Girdled 109
J.E. .20 over pistons
k1 rods
stock std/std crank w/ stock flywheel and dampner
Champion Racing Aluminum Heads, ported by Bill himself
T&D roller rockers
Stock intake ported by Champion
MSD DIS-4
70mm Accufab Throttle-body and matching plenum
ATR headers w/ dual Turbonetics 38mm Evolution Wastegates
Preciosion 71HPQ Billet
Cotton's FMIC w/ Tial blow off valve
8 gallon fuel cell
Precision 120lb. Injectors
Dual Walbro Pumps
Stock modded ecm for speed density and turbo tweak chips

Transmission- 200-4r with stock internal parts
Billet servo
Art-Carr pan
Art-Carr Manual Transbrake
PTC-9.5" converter non-lockup
3.5" modded driveshaft

Rear End & Suspenrion- 8.5 rear w/ moser 33 spline c-clip elimenators
Full spool setup
Richmond 3.23 gears
Drum brakes
Metco upper and lower control arms adjustable
ATR sway bar
Lakewood drag shocks
morrosso trick springs ( in the front )
Chassis Engineering Top Gun anti-roll bar
6-point Chassis Engineering Roll cage
Center-line Convo Pros 15x4 front w/ Morrosso ds-2 15x10 rear w/ M.T. 28x10.5s

IMG_0028.jpg

IMG_0027.jpg

IMG_0031.jpg

IMG_0030.jpg

IMG_0029.jpg

IMG_0034.jpg

IMG_0033.jpg

IMG_0035.jpg

IMG_0032.jpg

IMG_0026.jpg

177 views and nothing... this is one clean and fast street 100% street car, videos can be seen on youtube. Search Gabby Rojas t-type

Free Bump, sounds like a great deal! I know alot of people have seen the vids of this car running! Curious, Was he spraying the car too?

That's not that much considering it is a turn key 9 second car that can run on both e85 and c16... Overall on a scale of 10, it's a 8.5... Everything on this car is carefully blueprinted.

That's not that much considering it is a turn key 9 second car that can run on both e85 and c16... Overall on a scale of 10, it's a 8.5... Everything on this car is carefully blueprinted.

No doubt that's a nice ass car but the reality is the economy sucks:mad:

I hope he get's 20k for it. I am trying to sell my 87 gn and I cringe every time I see one advertised for 10-13K.:frown:

Can not believe Gabby is selling his car! Hopefully he is moving on to bigger and better things! For anyone looking, this car has tons R&D and all the hard work is done. Tell Gabby Alex says hello and good luck with the sale. :)

Can not believe Gabby is selling his car! Hopefully he is moving on to bigger and better things! For anyone looking, this car has tons R&D and all the hard work is done. Tell Gabby Alex says hello and good luck with the sale. :)

Same here bro, still shocked he is selling this car, lotta work went into this car and it shows in the #'s it runs. Also, as stated this is a 9 sec stock block street car with A/C and a 200-4R which is something you don't see too often. Good luck to Gabby!:smile::cool:

Steve

Thanks for everyone for the comments... Gabby knows things are tough out there , he might budge but not much lower. It's sad to see the car leaving...

Run 9's, drive home, on the way home, smack some viper around or exotics, and by the way its a 6 cyl buick. Nice man, very nice

Run 9's, drive home, on the way home, smack some viper around or exotics, and by the way its a 6 cyl buick. Nice man, very nice

I seem to remember him smacking some bikes around as well.:eek::D:cool: