FS:Large garret gt4294r BB turbo brand new never run

Not trying to rip anyone off but i did not hear send it back and i will refund you being its not what i Said it was!!!!:mad:
Chris

the only reason why everyone is claimingme to know now is because now is when i was informed that it wasnt a BB turbo, but it still doesnt support buying a turbo in a very large pictured post if you know its not what you want, it could be true that my link is wrong and info with it but it still doesnt deny the picture presented clearly he was unsure of what he was buying before he purchased as he couldnt tell from the pictures as i didint until people started pointing out after it was shipped already. now if the pic wasnt there and all i did was paste a link to that turbo and said this is what i have would you still have purchased with no picture? and other members asked for extra pics of turbo and no one was interested but plenty of people got more pics like they requested,i would have sent you more pics of turbo but you were intrested in turbo promptly therefore no further course was taken to show more pics.you will however be recieveing the turbo shown in picture as posted.once again i paid $1500 for this turbo and its was brand new never used.now im am supoosed to be held responsible for not knowing but posted a picture so that people could further there deductions.

Nobody cares what you payed for it or how much money you lost. If it was really a ball bearing turbo as you originally claimed, you could have easily gotten your $1500 back for it. Why did you only ask for $900? That's the going rate for journal bearing gt4294. It almost as if you knew it was only a journal bearing and didn't want to feel too guilty for screwing someone on it.

There is an easy way to make this right. Let Fatride send the turbo back to you and you refund his money. You payed to ship it to him and he pays to ship it back and both mark it up as a mistake. I'm sure he would rather eat the $75 to ship it back then have a $900 turbo that he doesn't want.

Also, If you payed $75 to ship that turbo, you go screwed. I shipped the same turbo to Texas a few months ago for $30 by ups.

That's your big defense everyone saw the pic so they should have known better! That is BS there was even the question that came up in the thread is it BB dont think you replied to that before the sale! You listed it as a BB turbo it is not bottom line regardless of what pic is shown the seller misrepresented the turbo!
Chris

I could care less that you had a pic in your ad! You posted a BB turbo for sale, and thats what I was interested in. And just so you know I have bought many parts on here w/out pics in the ad. There are alot of HONEST people here on the board. I can see where you stand. This is very easy. You posted a BB turbo for sale, In fact the turbo turns out to be a JB turbo. I Didn't pay to recieve a JB turbo, but a BB turbo. So refund my $$ and I will send your JB turbo back to you.

turbo has been shipped out this is a brand new never used turbo, and is how it was pictured in first post turbo was sold to me as what was listed i have no prior knowledge on this turbo and this is why i posted the pictures so there wouldnt be any second thoughts, i never intended on selling something that its wasnt i paid over $1500 for it so i figured at the retail price i got a deal, i no longer needed as i am not building engine anymore so this is why i sold for $860 shipped cost me $75 to ship it with the size of this turbo its a Big Boy turbo. but the turbo pictured is new and is what i was selling, a simple call to atp would have solved this, sorry for the confusion but i wasnt trying to rip anyone off on here.

Why dont you provide the buyer with a tracking number, the last time I checked ( few mins ago) he has nothing...no money, no turbo or a tracking number!

Prasad

I Cant believe some people act like fools..........

the only reason why everyone is claimingme to know now is because now is when i was informed that it wasnt a BB turbo, but it still doesnt support buying a turbo in a very large pictured post if you know its not what you want, it could be true that my link is wrong and info with it but it still doesnt deny the picture presented clearly he was unsure of what he was buying before he purchased as he couldnt tell from the pictures as i didint until people started pointing out after it was shipped already. now if the pic wasnt there and all i did was paste a link to that turbo and said this is what i have would you still have purchased with no picture? and other members asked for extra pics of turbo and no one was interested but plenty of people got more pics like they requested,i would have sent you more pics of turbo but you were intrested in turbo promptly therefore no further course was taken to show more pics.you will however be recieveing the turbo shown in picture as posted.once again i paid $1500 for this turbo and its was brand new never used.now im am supoosed to be held responsible for not knowing but posted a picture so that people could further there deductions.
FIX incoming

Translation said:
I was informed by several people that it was not a BB turbo but I still sold it as a BB turbo anyway. In my eyes it is ok because I posted a picture and if fatride didn't want a JB turbo he shouldn't have bought it. I might have linked a BB turbo in my ad but my picture clearly shows it is a JB. It is not my fault that he bought it thinking it was a BB.(After all, I only said BB 3 times in my original ad)No one else bought it after i sent them more pictures. fatride will be receiving the turbo pictured. I got ripped off and paid $1500 for it and never used it. Now I am supposed to be held responsible for scamming a member out of his money because I put a picture.

That is what I heard along with 3/4 of the people who read it!

It's a shame that we have people like this in the world, I am a strong believer in what goes around comes around. I have seen it happen to the people that have done me wrong and they are still paying for it. If you have a conscience, which we all do, you will realize why things are going bad for you soon or later. There is only one Truth but many irrational excuses trying to justify why you’re not guilty which just makes you look more stupid. Karma is a biatch; it's just a matter of time before it catches up.

Prasad

No Refund, No BB turbo, NO JB Turbo.. Nothing??? Paid on 8/8 and nothing........?????

This is the same reason why he got banned from sy/ty.net there is lots of people that are waiting for parts or their money back,but he doesn`t respond back to them.

This is the same reason why he got banned from sy/ty.net there is lots of people that are waiting for parts or their money back,but he doesn`t respond back to them.
I was looking at the FBI's Internet Fraud website (IC3) lastnight. We can put multiple disputes againt him If any of them are interested...

On sy/ty.net He goes by the name Renegadepete, I don`t know how to post the link.....Maybe you can log in and search his name.

please post pics of the compressor housing with the Garrett ID tag on the center section

pics 058.jpgpics 061.jpgWell I got this turbo.. No BB and it's not even a Garrett turbo.. All the ID #'s on the back of the comp. housing are ground off.....

Damn i should have looked at the first pic closer, it was definitely not a garret. Probably a borg warner