You can type here any text you want

FS: My 87 GN........

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GNflyby

The Video Guy
1987 Buick Grand National, 3.8 turbo, intercooler, 99K mi, ac, ps, cc, tilt, p/seat, p/windows, CD player, tint, pdl, hardtop, black, rebuilt turbo, new high flow catalyst converter, driver side header and duel electric fan, ScanMasterII scantool, 30# injectors and a few minor mods... Otto would probably know more about all the mods on this car than me...lol, runs and looks great, must sell, $8000 OBO.

Here’s a video of my car. http://febusfilms.com/mycar.wmv

GN1.jpg

GN2.jpg

GN3.jpg

The car is located in Bridgeport, Connecticut.

Thanks for looking, Nelson. :)

Nice car... i will be looking to by another GN in jan. This car looks like the one. Have you been to the track with this one and how does the 200 shift.

You have mail on the car, nelson. Put me next in line after the CA guy. Thanks

Thanks guys for your replies, it seems Raymond will be the proud new owner.

And Jason, don't worry man, I'll still be around and I will some day replace her.

Raymond seems like a really good guy and I'm sure he'll give her a good home.

Nice talking with you Nelson. Raymond you beat me to the punch. Good luck with your new toy. I'm sure it's going to a good home. Good to see its staying in the TB community. Take Care

Thanks Monte231SS

Nice talking with you Nelson. Raymond you beat me to the punch. Good luck with your new toy. I'm sure it's going to a good home. Good to see its staying in the TB community. Take Care

I plan on restoring it, I need a hobby while in Pensacola, FL:) I will be moving there this month so the first thing that was on my agenda was another Turbo Buick. I Got the bug again after meeting up with the fellas at Fontana Drags here in CA this past Saturday. Thanks alot Kevin, Nordy and Friends....It's all your faults:wink: You guy's motivate me!!!

Hey Bud!

Aren't you leaving the country???? How have you been man, congrats on the car

Thanks, yes I have been out of the loop for a while with training/short deployments for the past few months. The good news is, I wont be going back to Iraq or any deployment for that matter for at least 3-4 years while in Pensacola for instructor duty. So you can imaging I have been waiting for this break for sometime now. I'll see everyone before I depart, take care.

congrats Ray

Knew you couldn'y stay away, LOL
email me sometime, give you the latest on the blue car, ( all good!)
cruzn57

You too Mike, I will miss my baby but I agree with you and I'm happy she is going to someone who will care for her. She's been good to me! :redface:

Hey Ray, here's the latest video of her I took a few days ago. I'm using these shots in my next video. Play

Back