You can type here any text you want

Fuel Pressure Transducer

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jmendlik

Where are you guys getting a low cost transducer for use with Power logger and Julio's pump pressure gauge?

Besides Casper's or Alky Controls units--any other sources?
0-5V 150 PSI

You will want a transducer that reads to at least 150 psi if you plan on logging alky injection with one of Razor's kits !!

I have two from him already and they seem to not hold up very well. looking for alternatives as paying $80-100 per is not cost effective for me

I wouldn't get a cheap one unless your somehow going to isolate it. Big potential for fire if the sensor integrity breaks down over time. SSI has high quality transducers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

have had 2 from julio die. Dont like paying that much for a sensor that dies. i have used 2 from FAST with no issues

have had 2 from julio die. Dont like paying that much for a sensor that dies. i have used 2 from FAST with no issues
The ones fast sells are SSI

recommended ssi part numbers by chance?

anyone know the correct part number we should be using??

Hey Joe hang on to those old transducers I'd like to investigate them.

Just look up transducer 0-100psi . It just needs to have a 0-5volt output for it to work with the power logger . There are plenty of them on eBay or Amazon

Just look up transducer 0-100psi . It just needs to have a 0-5volt output for it to work with the power logger . There are plenty of them on eBay or Amazon
Bison replied about the ssi model.I went to sight and they have a bunch of different ones.
I ran an ebay one and it was fine for the first year,which is only 500 miles for me, and it died.
Im noticing a big failure rate on alot of these threads.
The ones fast sells are SSI

http://www.ssi-sensors.com/products-pressuresensors.php

That is true I have has the same issue with mine . I had to replace it after about a year . But I paid $20 instead of 100+

Back