You can type here any text you want

Fueling with TT Chip 80lb injectors

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

V8killR4U

Well I've gone through my whole fuel system. New Reds Double Pumper, New 80lb High Z injector, Hot wire kit, New AccuFab FPR, Injector harness, Turbo Tweak Chip, Dual Nozzle alchy, Fuel Filter....Checked / replaced lines, FP rises with boost.

FP at 48 line off, 10 % fuel added to chip at WOT, dual nozzle alchy @ 21-22lbs of boost WB shows 11.2 AFR, wouldnt you think the amount of fuel im throwing at it is over kill and the car would have more than enough fuel.....something just doesnt seem right.....

I didnt think i would have to add that much fuel to the chip as Eric is normally close when he burns the chip. I also added 5lbs of FP at the regulator too. Do i still have fueling issues somewhere or do i keep adding fuel to this thing?

On a dual nozzle setup, it's more difficult to get the fuel close by default. It all depends on how much alky you're spraying. With a dual nozzle, the knob is very sensitive. Also, make sure the alky pump is in good shape.

Back