You can type here any text you want

Full Digital LED tail lights for the GN/TR

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
When you take a pic/video make sure there is something to compare to. The video of the Firebird lights was cool but can't see anything else around it. Park your car in the street and walk half a block away and let us see how bright they are.

As I said my lights are tinted and I believe the law is lights must be visible from 500 feet away or something like that so I need a picture with a refence to how bright they are.

If You have the stock 12v bulbs now with your tinted taillights. Are they visible now with the tint at 500ft? I assume yes! and now your going to 128 High Intensity LED's per side and your worried about the difference? THE DIFFERENCE WILL BE HUGE! ;)

I don't want to come off sounding rude but i'm running non stop from morning untill all hours of the night on the phone and answering all these posts in a timely manner the best I can. On top of it the prototypes need to be installed asap in my car and pictures and a possible video taken very quick and then I have to take the prototypes back out then send them off to have the production done. Some just don't understand the time it takes to get something like this going and on top of it do a quality product in a timely manner and keep the price in line for the customers.

I understand people would like to see them in every form possible, I could spend two days taking pictures with (both stock lights, both tinted lights, one tinted/one stock, half a block away) It involves taking them out and appart then switching them to other lenses.. (just too much).

You have to see my point too, "I can't do everything, or please everyone".
I can just do the best I can..

I can honestly tell you the LED lights are ALOT brighter than 12v OEM bulbs PERIOD! Thats clearly visible by the cars on the highways and streets today! I just went to SC and back and you could spot out LED's from way more than 500ft..

Look at post #9 : Full Digital LED tail lights for the GN/TR - Muscle Car Evolution ;)

Scot W.

Thanks Scot for the quick responces ,you got us all hyped .Take a deep breath lol .Cant wait to see the actual product !!! Good Luck

Thanks Scot for the quick responces ,you got us all hyped .Take a deep breath lol .Cant wait to see the actual product !!! Good Luck
Thank you!!! ;) I'm hyped too, the prototype will be on my car in several weeks. This is a group purchase with a minimum of 25 so if your intrested please purchase your set now and get on the list. :)

Scot W.

******* Update !******

Here is an ** UPDATE ! **

I just got off the phone today with the manufacture and due to the more requests / purchases for the Sequential sets we have decided to develope just "One Set" with the option to turn the sequential ON or OFF with a dip switch!! So this is what we will have available. I thought it would be nice to have "Two sets in one".
They will be the same price as the sequential set ( $259.00) "No change in the price!"

This is much easyier for me and the manufacture to have just one kit to develope and produce.

Scot W.

So, is this something I have to assemble, or just wire up? Are you selling the tail lights with LED's in them, or just boards by themselves?

So, is this something I have to assemble, or just wire up? Are you selling the tail lights with LED's in them, or just boards by themselves?
17 posts above yours is what the kit looks like. It installs in less than an hour with No cutting or modifiying your exsiting lenses.

All info is in this whole thread, If your wondering about something, i'm sure it's been listed on one of these two pages.

Order yours here: http://www.injectionx.com/lightpage.html

Scot W.

Will these still be available to purchase after the initial group buy? I have been waiting for someone to make these since I saw them on a friends 65 Mustang.

Rob

PAYPAL sent now I am on the list YAAAAAHOOOOOOO!!

I presume Scott you will cash in on the Paypal once the light are availiable for shipment :)!!!

I too already have 30000K HID's and now I guess I should upgrade the sidemarker adn bumper signals to LED!! It seems I can never stop spending money on this car!!

PAYPAL sent now I am on the list YAAAAAHOOOOOOO!!

I presume Scott you will cash in on the Paypal once the light are availiable for shipment :)!!!

I too already have 30000K HID's and now I guess I should upgrade the sidemarker adn bumper signals to LED!! It seems I can never stop spending money on this car!!
Thanks Buddy! Yep the money will all stay right there in the account untill the go ahead. ;) I'll have the prototypes Very soon and will post a pic using ( One side with the stock bulbs / One side with the LED'S) I belive that will show the best results.

Thank you for your payment!
Scot W.

OK thanks. When I payed thru paypal it did not have the option for the note box or the choose your address box. "I have 2 addresses" so I just sent you a copy of the paypay and the address to ship to under subject with my board name.

OK thanks. When I payed thru paypal it did not have the option for the note box or the choose your address box. "I have 2 addresses" so I just sent you a copy of the paypay and the address to ship to under subject with my board name.
I got ya coverd Chris! That address will go in the seperate e-mail folder just for this group purchase along with everyone else's info.

Thanks Chris!
Scot W.

How long will we be waiting once the 25 orders is reached? I'll throw my name into the hat if it'll get us to 25 quicker, but I wanna know how long I'll be waiting for them since we're still talking about prototype/production, etc. Thanks.

Also how close are we to 25, I'm too lazy to count.

How long will we be waiting once the 25 orders is reached? I'll throw my name into the hat if it'll get us to 25 quicker, but I wanna know how long I'll be waiting for them. Thanks.
Well over 20 people are intrested in them but As of now there is 8 on the list that paid. so, yes it will help to have you on the list. Alot of people here are waiting to see them on my car. then hopefully they will buy there sets.. The production product should be ready to ship in about 4-6 wks. So we need to have a minimum of 25 by the time they are ready to ship. If we don't reach 25 by the time they are ready to ship. The extra developement costs will have to be covered by me and I would rather not go that route. The pic's of them on my car is coming very soon, Probably in one week.

Thanks for helping this come together!
Scot W.

Back