Full Digital LED tail lights for the GN/TR

Me to. I want a standard set. So when are you coming out with the matching third brake light?
The cost involved in a small third brake light wouldn't be cost effective. The best thing there would be the LED socket bulb or someone at BG had a LED banner third brake light kit that was neat.

Scot w.

Can you post a pic of a Regal with one side being the original style and the other being the LED's?
I sure would like to make a comparison.

Thanks alot,

Ravi
Ravi, Very soon okay? give me some time. The Buick lights are still in the development stage close to completion.

*** I will have a link posted soon where everyone can go and purchase there set / set's and be the first ones to have these!

I'm with Ravi, I'll have to see it installed first before deciding.
No problem! I'll have my prototypes done in a week or two then they get sent out for production for you guys.

When I get done, then i'll post the comparison using one stock & one of the LED taillights along with both LED tailights installed.

** These LED boards are profesionally done using red boards and surface mount technology. I'm not soildering these together in my basement! They are being done by a profesional company. They come with a full wiring harness, mounting hardware and full instructions.

Scot W.

Thank you everyone! for your intrest in this product! It is very much appreciated. I'm sending a link to everyone that has been intrested in a set, there you can go ahead and purchase the set you want. Please allow some time for them to do the production of these and as they get done they will be sent out to everyone in order of there place on the list. Everyone's money & information will be held in my Pay-pal account untill they are ready to ship, at the time of shipment I will let everyone know by E-mail that they are shipped. If there is a options space to enter your screen name I will also inform you by PM. *Please excuse the time delay at this time but I gaurantee you will be real pleased with this product.

Sincerely,
Scot Walkowiak

Your order link did not work for me- still want a set.
I clicked on the link that was sent in the PM I sent you and it went right to it. Please PM me the details..

Scot W.

(after checking it out)
Okay I just bought one of my own kits ! LOL It works fine..

Me as well. I am VERY interested but don't want to hack the lenses or bezels up.
As mentioned in several posts above, There is NO Cutting or Modifiying your lens bucket at all. It's a very nice and easy install.

Wow, can you do one for the rears of any car like that 69 Camaro??
I hate my 69 GTO's rears, they are really weak and I know will cost me one day in a collision.

Look forward to seeing some installed soon. I'm mainly interested because my tail lights are tinted black and I wouldn't mind some brighter lights to save me from a ticket or accident.

Subscribed. I was looking into doing these myself. LED's front and rear, even the 3rd brake light. Cool. Keep us posted.

Look forward to seeing some installed soon. I'm mainly interested because my tail lights are tinted black and I wouldn't mind some brighter lights to save me from a ticket or accident.

*** YOU GUY'S THAT WANT TO SEE THEM INSTALLED IS FINE BUT THEY LOOK "JUST LIKE" THE EXAMPLE VIDEO, NO DIFFERENT! THE 128 LED's ARE HIGH INTENSITY WIDE ANGLE BULBS THAT ARE NICE AND BRIGHT!

But I WILL get those on my car and up in a week or two so you can see them..

** THIRD BRAKE LIGHT? I'll start working on that too just to see what the cost is involved in the development. i'll keep you posted.

Scot W.