Gaging interest: Dyno tuning Houston.

That makes 4 cars. Need to get back on this before i ship my car. Lol

Not yet. Need to coordinate schedules after commitments are confirmed.

Last edited:
If you would confirm a date I think more would be ready. Im ready for one of my cars but with no date how can I count on it?

Rolling out sat morning. Plans to meet 2 others at Loves truck stop 290@FM2920 at 8am. Is that doable for you? Looking forwardto meeting other TR owners, and discussing dyno time with Bison. I bet you could fill your time slots, and get ssomething firmed up this weekend...??

I will be rolling with a buddy of mine so will see you at the track. Should have a good idea on the schedule by the end of the week pending availabilities. Did you get my pm?

Last edited:
Yes. We need to get a date scheduled

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The way things are going with the Nationals here you might want to see if you can do it right before the races.

Unfortunately not. If anyone has a lead to a dyno in HTown, txt me the contact info. Going to hit this hard in 2 weeks and tirn every rock.

281-893-6080. Houston Performance on Hwy 249 has a Dynojet 248. Looks like a Mustang shop, but dynos dont discriminate...worth checking out.

Nearly all shops won't mind a full day of dyno rental, but you have to have a date set first, dyno's are typically the most busy part of a speed shop. I can talk to my shop that I'm in good with but I'll need an official date for this