You can type here any text you want

Gbody parts hummmm

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Well I have had some up's and downs with them lately. I just ordered a TB and Doghouse combo from them, was supposed to be a 75mm accufab unit and when it showed up on friday it was a 70mm unit... My father ordered me the Buick valve cover as well for christmass. Supposed to have been back in stock since late january and still haven't seen them, but the tb doghouse unit showed up in just less than two weeks.

Will have to email them and see what is going on here since I am out in canada I had to pay duties on this and will now probably have to send it back hopefully they will give me some kinda of refund for the shipping and the extra duties I will have to pay on this unit.

Brandon.

If the paperwork is done properly you should not have to pay duties again.

I may be wrong but I am pretty sure that combo comes with a 70mm TB and the plenum is what is 75mm.... To my knowledge no one makes a 75mm TB.... I just looked at the site and it is not worded that way but if you look at the TB attached to the plenum you can tell it is the 70mm that is for sale above it....

Hope that helps!

GBodyParts.com Online

would be written wrong and they should still change that. I didn't think they made it either but that is what it says.

I will have to call them on monday I normally would email because of my hours of work conflict with there hours.

I made Brian some custom 75mm T-B gaskets. He does have a 75mm unit available. :eek:

Well I have had some up's and downs with them lately. I just ordered a TB and Doghouse combo from them, was supposed to be a 75mm accufab unit and when it showed up on friday it was a 70mm unit... My father ordered me the Buick valve cover as well for christmass. Supposed to have been back in stock since late january and still haven't seen them, but the tb doghouse unit showed up in just less than two weeks.

Will have to email them and see what is going on here since I am out in canada I had to pay duties on this and will now probably have to send it back hopefully they will give me some kinda of refund for the shipping and the extra duties I will have to pay on this unit.

Brandon.

Brandon we have been going thru alot lately with employees & a few other things. As long as I own Gbodyparts there still will be a 100% customer satisfaction as best as possible. No out of pocket expense to you to make it right.
I do plan on posting here shortly, but we are having legal aspects with some past employees. As always feel free to e-mail me direct Bweavy@aol.com.
If an item was typed up & misrepresented on our Site I will take care of it.
Anything like that brought to my attention we will fix asap. Let me know what we need to do to make this correct & keep you on the UP instead of down with us.

I never had a problem before this with you guys and I guess good help is sometimes hard to find.

I'll get in contact with you and will get it straightend out.

Thanks Brandon!

I never had a problem before this with you guys and I guess good help is sometimes hard to find.

I'll get in contact with you and will get it straightend out.

Thanks Brandon!

Brandon New bolts shipped out with your other order yesterday.

Thanks Brian

I would like to thank Brian for taking this matter into his own hands. He sorted everything out and helped answer some other questions I had.

Back