You can type here any text you want

Gen 7 ??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TheSicT

hey, i see that some of you are using the accel gen7, im wondering where you purchased it and what approximately you paid for it, if you own a system and you dont want anyone to know about it, would you PM me, i wont ruine anyone thats keeping there systems a secrete or what not. Im just trying to figure out like i said prices for this unit an who all sells this unit.

Also i know that fast is another big aftermarket EMS is there any other ones taht are decent in price too.

Thanks

You should talk to Lonnie diers, he can tell you all the info on the Gen 7 and give you a good deal. Give him a call at

937-379-2610 he will give you the right way to go :)

Hey, What are all the different types of EMS's out there for our cars? Also who sells what product?

Thanks

You can also Call Cal Hartline,He is an ACCEL dealer as well,and has expieience tuning the Gen 7 also

Originally posted by TheSicT
Hey, What are all the different types of EMS's out there for our cars? Also who sells what product?

Thanks
THere area many different types,If you are still running a car with air.Torque convertor lock up and emmisions waiting for the new F.A.S.T XFI would be your best move

Back