GMC Syclone on Seinfeld?!!

Tom L

Okay, call me a nutcase etc but whenever I watch TV involving cars in the background especially movies from the 60's and 50's I'm checking out only the cars! I've seen every seinfeld episode dozens of time and last night I noticed while watching the episode where they are in a NJ mall in a underground parking garage there are numerous parked cars, kramer walks over next to a black GMC pickup and puts a box on the hood, They only show the front end of it and its definitely a Syclone!! In the movie bullitt with the chase scene you can see camaros and GTO's parked all over the streets. Last week I watched some god awfu 80's movie with steven siegal WHY? Cause it had a 87' GN in it!!!!

I noticed it the first time I saw it not too long after I got my Sy. My wife just shook her head. She didn't understand.

the eye,i'ts a curse really..

I like to look for uncorrect car stuff in period correct movies.Take "Dazed&Confused"for example.They did a good job on that one.Lots o cool muscle, and period correct hot rods,except for the red 77' T/a 82'Z28 wheels on it. The front fender has yellow urethane primer on it. Its in the background of the scene where the senior girls are hazeing the freshman girls...I need to get out more...

Anyone ever notice the Skip Barber driving school magnet on Seinfeld's fridge??

Anyone ever notice the Skip Barber driving school magnet on Seinfeld's fridge??

Never noticed that but could very well be his personal one since I know from reading that he was into Porche's and might have even attended the school.

Never noticed that but could very well be his personal one since I know from reading that he was into Porche's and might have even attended the school.

I was just watching an episode that I had seen a million times a couple of months ago and when my mind started to drift I started looking around in the background. I have now noticed it several times in different episodes.

I like to look for uncorrect car stuff in period correct movies.Take "Dazed&Confused"for example.They did a good job on that one.Lots o cool muscle, and period correct hot rods,except for the red 77' T/a 82'Z28 wheels on it. The front fender has yellow urethane primer on it. Its in the background of the scene where the senior girls are hazeing the freshman girls...I need to get out more...

Why does it not surprise me that you are watching that scene:p

I have always noticed those wheels too. Reminds me of the ones on my trailer.