You can type here any text you want

GN car names

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

dank GN

BlackArts Automotive (661)993-8277
I'm on my valleys top ten list at number 8 currently and everyone else has names for there cars and I'm still GN Chris . I'm looking for a bad ass name for my ride . Here is a current picture of my pile
image.jpeg

I'm trying to stay away from negative names as "junk" and"pile" so mean :(

Dementor

"A Dementor is a non-being and Dark creature, considered one of the foulest to inhabit the world. Dementors feed upon human happiness, and thus cause depression and despair to anyone near them."

Dementor

"A Dementor is a non-being and Dark creature, considered one of the foulest to inhabit the world. Dementors feed upon human happiness, and thus cause depression and despair to anyone near them."
Scratch that. Urban Dictionary defines a Dementor as a girl who gives really good head, but her very annoying personality slowly sucks away your soul...

How bout, BLACK BASTARD!!! It looks like something out of two lane black top.

Looks are over rated anyways. This coming from someone who used to find his dates after
2 A.M. Ugly girls need lovin' to and sometimes are the best ride because they never know when they might get taken around the block again.

I was gonna suggest MATER but decided to try to be bad instead of funny!

Last edited:
Resized_20160711_162530.jpeg My Demon (see license plate) , because it controls my soul and is only happy when I sacrifice 100$ bills to it.

I refer to my dark blue T as my "Colored GN" People are always making comments like "nice Grand National" even though it says "T" right on the front fenders. But, I forgive them for they know not what they say.

Last edited:
Back