GNS Performance sale Items!

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
We have a few items on sale right now while supplies last... Prices Include Shipping!

Please list what you bought in the "Message" box before checking out so we know what to send you. Our PayPal address is sgblhb@charter.net

* Smoked Headlight covers = $46.00 set.
Headlightcovers_lrg_thm.jpg

Headlight covers 005.jpg
.....................................................................$59.00 If you buy the set of both!
* Smoked Marker light covers = $18.00 set.
Light-Covers-button.jpg

(These Coil Pack covers go directly on top of the coil and come with double faced tape pre-installed)

* Grand National Coil Pack cover W/ firing order = $18.00 ea.
key chains 007.jpg

* T-Type Coil Pack cover W/ firing order = $18.00 ea.
T-Type.jpg

* Power 6 Coil Pack Cover W/ firing order = $18.00 ea.
power 6 -2.jpg

Ill take the light and marker light covers and the coil pack cover turbo 6 logo.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Thank you for your help on the phone about the LEDs will work on that tonight. I sent you a PM with my mailing info and what I was paying for I think I forgot to note it down when I sent money through paypal ? My email is Lawrence-L@sbcglobal.net incase you see that come through for payment sent.

Got it! I will get your order boxed up today and it will go out first thing tomorrow...

Thank You!

Are G/N & T-Type coil covers still avail?
If so I'll P/P when confirmed
also how much for clear headlight covers (if avail)?
Love the rad box-in kit BTW!

Do_O

Are G/N & T-Type coil covers still avail?
If so I'll P/P when confirmed
also how much for clear headlight covers (if avail)?
Love the rad box-in kit BTW!

Do_O
Yes, we still have plenty of GN & T-Type coil pack covers and we do have clear headlight covers & marker light covers (Price is the same)

(Please put in the paypal message box what your ordered exactly so we know what to send you back!)

Thank you for your help on the phone about the LEDs will work on that tonight. I sent you a PM with my mailing info and what I was paying for I think I forgot to note it down when I sent money through paypal ? My email is Lawrence-L@sbcglobal.net incase you see that come through for payment sent.

Your order shipped today, PM sent with tracking number!

Thank You!

Can u please show the installation instructions.

Where is the sale on the LED turn signals or the tailight? ;)

Don't suppose you have t-type coil pack covers with a blue t instead of a red one as I'm trying to go with a color theme for my blue t-type.

Pm sent.. Love the light covers thank you Scott!!!!!!

Fo you still have head light and marker covers?

PM me on how to order...

Clint

Clint

Fo you still have head light and marker covers?

PM me on how to order...

Clint

Clint

Hi Clint,

We have Plenty left of all items listed and we still have a bunch of Smoked headlight covers & marker light covers, even some clear cover sets too.

Ordering info is listed on the very first post which includes our paypal address. Please remember to list what you bought in the "Message" box!

Scot,
Interested in one (1) Grand National Coil Pack Cover.
Conrad