Do you like these aftermarket rims?

• Yes

Votes: 15 10.9%
  • No

Votes: 112 81.8%
  • they are OK

Votes: 10 7.3%

• Total voters
Dammit, this thread is so old that I had almost erased that vomitous object of sacriledge from my memory.

See Brian Weaver and get some GNX rims for that thing! Sell those current one on GreedBay and I'm sure you'll get enough money to get you started on GNX rims again. Those cars are to rare and collectible to play around with anything other then the stock look.

They are OK, I would`nt go crazy over them. i think the car sits too high, maybe if you lower it about 1/2-1" ,the wheels might look better. Can you imagine these wheels with 12" rear,13 front Disc Brake, from the aftermarket.

Oh, and the wheels are too skinny. wider wheels will make the car look more aggressive.

Hey Sorry to all of you. Its only worth what someone else will pay for it. right now dont ever plan to sell so its got no price just cause all of you dont have one well that s?cks to be you i do and i will drive it harder than you in your t-type but it will so have simmons on it The wheels are US wheels Intense 5 20x10&20x9

cold got to be

Originally posted by Turbo16
Hey Sorry to all of you. Its only worth what someone else will pay for it. right now dont ever plan to sell so its got no price just cause all of you dont have one well that s?cks to be you i do and i will drive it harder than you in your t-type but it will so have simmons on it The wheels are US wheels Intense 5 20x10&20x9

To each their own I guess. You will have to drive it pretty hard to match some of the Ttypes on this site. Your GNX will get bad if you dont do anything but put rims on it. Your mileage will go down, your power will go down, and you will be in for a bumpy ride. All to have some big ass rims on a very rare car.

Like I said, its your opinion and if you like it then nobody else should matter. My opnion is your ruining a very nice and very rare car. GNX #16 :confused: If I had a GNX, any number, I would treat it as if it were made of platinum. Currently, I treat my lowly ol GN like gold.

I'm not a big GNX fan,,I love em but not nuts about them

1...Where are the GNX rims really , Stolen or in the garage

2...Stickers got to go

3...Locks--come on now

4. Been parked there for a while ,,dont lie,,,again with no locks ---dumb....

5...needs new springs,,,uh how about put the motor back in that jalopy

6...Now you are ghettoing out a TTA,please take a pic of yourself so we can all see.........

that pos sits outside.. Theres snow on the cover and none under the car. Dah. The wheels belong on a Honda. UGLY

Sorry guys but the GNX with 20's has been sold,,He traded it for a 89 TTA and some $$$... he took the 20's off of the Buick..Think they'll fit on the Pontiac???

The GNX is up in the Boston area.He traded for a TTA that came out of Florida and had been up here for a bit..

The 20's are off and the 13's are on

I bought the GNX the previous owner kept the 20's for the turbo trans am I traded him. I just got done hooking up the hydrolics and I am running a set of 13" gold player rims with gold seal white wall tires.

:eek: 13's? Is that still in on the East Coast? Why do that to a GNX??

How about this, want to trade my 87 GN for that GNX? I can scrape up some money too. That way you will have a GN you can turn into a lowrider and I will have a GNX I can put back to stock and show. :)

Yes its real

I would trade but I have over 4800 into the suspension in this car and I dont want to pay to have it removed.

Looks ****in stupid!!!

I thought I read in Steve Doves book, or I thught I read SOMEWHERE that the first 47GNX's went to DOT and other government agencies for testing. If this is true, it cant be #16 or whatever you say it is. Who the hell would **** with a car like that. Dumb asses....