GNX #260 for sale in Warrensburg, MO

Inquire:rolleyes: howbout not. People seem to forget that most dont want to be bothered with "make an offer". I know someone looken for a GNX right now and have no intentions of telling him about this one without a price. what a schmuck

I will be going right by there this week, will stop and fock with them:cool:

I agree! Inquire within!..? Give me a break!! What's the mystery??! I would understand if it was like GNX #001! It's a 15k mile car that someone put ugly head light covers on. Let's not forget the axe wielding barbarian story! That really got my attention (chuckle)!! With that said the car looks clean.

I inquired within

the response.................

"Asking $84,900, accepting offers"

***Folks, GNX 260 is a very special car and will not last long. Better hurry!

mystery revealed ;)

I inquired within

the response.................

"Asking $84,900, accepting offers"

***Folks, GNX 260 is a very special car and will not last long. Better hurry!

mystery revealed ;)
That doesn't seem out of line. Of course if it was $25,000 I still wouldn't have the money.

Why all the negativity?

its a very clean car, with low miles, all documents and extras.
if your not interested, or able to purchase, just let it go.
there are alot of new supercharged cadillac's CTS available ,yet I don't knock em , or make dumb remarks.
I don't feel $85k is to far out of line, depending on an inspection it might well be a reasonable deal!
I'm not knocking anyone so don't get your panties in a knot.
If I asked a 100k for my GNX, it's my fantasy, let me live it in peace. LOL
Go to NADA see what avg price for GNX is today. do you see where they are comming from?

I don't think anyone is picking on the car or the price (which seems a little steep for a 15k mile car) . althought, I hope he gets It. I believe this all started when the seller stated in his ad Inquire within instead of just listing the price. Thanks

No negativity expressed or implied

I thought it would be helpful to post the reply I received from the seller.

In my honest opinion, the price is inconsistent with current market conditions for these cars, but this is what allows the values to go up........someone prices something above current market value, someone buys it and the values goes up and on and on down the line. It's what happened with the muscle car boom in the 80s and 90s and why desirable muscle cars are so expensive today.

I hope he gets his asking or close to it. It looks like a nice example and it does sound complete. It may just take a while to get that much.

Who knows if he takes it to one of the major auctions it might bring even more :cool:

heres lastest from NADA

he is not out of line according to this pricing,
but how accurate is this?

PRICING
Original MSRP: $29,290

Low Retail $47,400
Average Retail $73,600
High Retail $103,800

Options

Factory Air Conditioning 10%
TOTAL PRICE
Low Retail $52,140
Average Retail $80,960
High Retail $114,180

PRICING

Low Retail $47,400
Average Retail $73,600
High Retail $103,800

Options

TOTAL PRICE
Low Retail $52,140
Average Retail $80,960
High Retail $114,180

Seems like a good estimate in general, but there will always be certain specifics that will affect the value (current economical status, interest in the specific type of vehicle, mileage, does it have original paint/tires/exhaust, #book, jacket, #matching, orig. window sticker(s), history, celebrity owned etc).

Have heard selling prices below, in between and above those values depending on the strength of the example. However, I'm not aware of any examples with that many miles selling for that kind of money ever.

Puzzling why NADA puts a premium of 10% for A/C since all Turbo cars had it.

Hell for that kind of money I will sell mind. It only has 9100 miles. And i have everything with the car.

PRICING

Low Retail $47,400
Average Retail $73,600
High Retail $103,800

Options

TOTAL PRICE
Low Retail $52,140
Average Retail $80,960
High Retail $114,180

Looks like NADA came up with those prices about 3 years ago.

Looks like NADA came up with those prices about 3 years ago.

Actually, NADA keeps their values moving pretty frequently, adjusting for economic conditions and market trends. I printed the NADA price page less than a year ago (July 2009) when negotiating with my insurance company about what my GNX is worth and at that time the high retail was $124k and low retail was in the $70's.

Now I'm not saying it's realistic, just saying that NADA isn't totally asleep at the wheel.