GNX Clone 66k miles

JUTTERB

***SOLD***

This is 86 GN converted to an 87 GNX Clone/Tribute. All stock except for the following:
High $ single stage paint/body (no orange peel whatsoever except on the flares - those would need a little additional wet sanding to smooth out).
Kirban GNX flares
Kirban GNX wheels w/ BFG G-Force rubber (245 front and 255 rear)
Flowmaster cat-back exhaust
Bilsteins
Kirban front frame braces
A-pillar gauge pod housing Autometer boost and fuel guages.

All work was done prior to my purchase but the body is laser straight, no rust and the interior is just as nice. 66k miles and change on the car.......note that these pictures are from the previous owner - I've probably driven it 600-700 miles since I purchased in May of 2013. Vehicle is located in Denver, CO. $19k obo.

What appears to be scuffs on the front of the car in the closeup on the second to last picture below are just water spots that dried strangely - no scratches or paint issues there.

gn10.jpg
GN 1.jpg
gn 2.jpg
gn 3.jpg
gn 4.jpg
gn 5.jpg
gn 6.jpg
gn engine1.jpg
gn engine 2.jpg
gn 7.jpg

Last edited:
updated for price, contact info and some additional description - thanks for the interest so far!

Here's some more recent pics - probably driven about 5 miles since it was professionally detailed earlier this year.......as you can see the car is NICE.
20140627_142159.jpg
20140627_142300.jpg
20140627_142320.jpg
20140627_142337.jpg

does it come with the "chauffeur" shown in the pic?
good looking car!
GLWS!

Absolutely gorgeous . If I didn't have so many Buick irons in the fire, I would try to have this one too. How about a pic of the dash? It might be enough to sell a few other one's! Glws

Sorry for the delayed response guys, dash is a not GNX and rear suspension is also not GNX. I'm down in Austin right now for the F1 race but I'll get some pictures of the underside this next week and post them.

Sorry for the delayed response guys, dash is a not GNX and rear suspension is also not GNX. I'm down in Austin right now for the F1 race but I'll get some pictures of the underside this next week and post them.

Jealous. I want to hit that COTA track soon.