GNX dilema to drive or not to drive / sell or not to sell

See what polictical correctness has done to our vocabulary
Can't call anyone a P***y anymore

Your correct about looking at the gargage kept queens, most guys that come over and see the GNX up in the air get to see the undercarriage and understand what this car is really about, considering it was 80's technology. Not to mention how clean and detailed it is. Another part of the reason why it does not get driven is that I am obsessive about the "finish and shine", driive it once, detail for 8 hours afterwards.

I agree 100% !!! And your EXACTLY right,usually the guys complaining of garage queen cars and prices do not have one.

I love my whole garage queen collection and enjoy looking at them as preserved art work. And guess what, I can !!!

My GNX will also pay for both my kids college educations.

And by the way...........anyone using the word "SISSIE" these days is a "PUS-Y"

Your correct about looking at the gargage kept queens, most guys that come over and see the GNX up in the air get to see the undercarriage and understand what this car is really about, considering it was 80's technology. Not to mention how clean and detailed it is. Another part of the reason why it does not get driven is that I am obsessive about the "finish and shine", driive it once, detail for 8 hours afterwards.

Well put

I try to enjoy my cars to the max. I drive them, race them and then afterwards, spend "quality time" cleaning & detailing them and then driving them to car shows with et time slips in the glove compartment and coming home with trophies.

Attachments

• IMG_0589-1.jpg
    IMG_0589-1.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 712
I try to enjoy my cars to the max. I drive them, race them and then afterwards, spend "quality time" cleaning & detailing them and then driving them to car shows with et time slips in the glove compartment and coming home with trophies.

And that is great. I do drive and race a few of mine. To each their own.

I just never understand why there is always some guy complaining about people not driving their cars, or why we drive the prices up.

Yes, cars were made to be driven. They are also investments sometimes, like it or not.

P.S. anytime you think I might be a SISSIE, come and race my TT Viper against your TURD. I bet you **** your pants in a 1500RWHP car.

You're right my car is a turd. However, my turd gets driven. I'd take you up on the offer to take me for a spin in your 1500hp car but would you mind getting dust on the undercarriage?

I agree 100% !!! And your EXACTLY right,usually the guys complaining of garage queen cars and prices do not have one.

I love my whole garage queen collection and enjoy looking at them as preserved art work. And guess what, I can !!!

My GNX will also pay for both my kids college educations.

And by the way...........anyone using the word "SISSIE" these days is a "PUS-Y"

I would've used PUUUSSY but the average douche GNX garage queen F4G would've gotten his panties in a bunch. Nice sig, great you have a fleet of cars and it's cool and all but the fact you list the mileage to make a point of how low it is, is a big fukcing joke. "College tuition" eh? You know there are alot better investment strategies for that sort of thing right? I'm glad to see that alot of this "car bubble" that's been going on will pop and guys like you will feel it the most haha.

It would be much cooler to take for a spin and experience it instead of just looking at it in my opnion. You know, kinda like if you have a new big screen plasma HD TV. Sure it looks nice hanging on the wall turned off, sleek, and pleasant for the eye to look at. It's most fun though when it's doing what it's supposed to. Turned on and hooked up to a high def signal so you can watch the big game. Staring at cars in a garage is ok, riding shotgun is more fun.

Invest in bonds and stocks, with cars though, invest in the enjoyment of driving them.

What a di_k...........

Maybe the people with the car investments have other investments also, ever think of that ????????

Hey what a concept. Invest in cars,real estate,and stocks.....HOLY ****

P.S. the TT Viper doesn't mind the dust on the 1/4 mile. Can your TURD make it down the track ?

I've read all the funny comments......

but facts are.
I do have real estate investments, but the current market stinks,
and my GNX continues to climb in value, I bought it for fun, and for investment, so? why toss around nasty comments? I was fortunate enough to be right place , right time, with cash, so I'm a $^#*&%* ???????
well....... I say call me what you want, I'm still the one with the GNX and I drive it , and enjoy it, and I watch it climb in value, and ...........
you don't!!!!!!!!!! LOL :D
no offense, but if you had one, you see it differently.
your still an ok guy, as you either have, had, or want a GN,
so stop by if you see me out, and we'll talk.

cruzn57

What a di_k...........

Maybe the people with the car investments have other investments also, ever think of that ????????

Hey what a concept. Invest in cars,real estate,and stocks.....HOLY ****

P.S. the TT Viper doesn't mind the dust on the 1/4 mile. Can your TURD make it down the track ?

Well good for you, so it brings me back to my original point that having cars just sit is pointless.......wait........here it comes.........IN MY OPINION. WHOA!!!! Imagine that, "my opinion". WOW. Not everyone is going to swing from your balls b/c of the list of nondriven cars in your sig so get used to it. People can and will express their own opinions so suck it up and don't take it to heart.

My "TURD" eh, so people that don't own low mileage non-driven GNXs have "TURDS"? Well to answer your question, after 3 years of working on it I drive regularly and I feel it could make it down a track but I would bring my AAA+ card just in case.

but facts are.
I do have real estate investments, but the current market stinks,
and my GNX continues to climb in value, I bought it for fun, and for investment, so? why toss around nasty comments? I was fortunate enough to be right place , right time, with cash, so I'm a $^#*&%* ???????
well....... I say call me what you want, I'm still the one with the GNX and I drive it , and enjoy it, and I watch it climb in value, and ...........
you don't!!!!!!!!!! LOL :D
no offense, but if you had one, you see it differently.
your still an ok guy, as you either have, had, or want a GN,
so stop by if you see me out, and we'll talk.

cruzn57

Hey I think you're taking me all wrong, I respect what people want to do with their cars and if you drive yours all the more respect to you. I simply chimed in on a subject that was started by someone else and got bashed on by twinvipers and called a pus-y for it. I've meet some of the guys in here in real life like Gary Wells and others and love chatting cars and buicks etc. This is just a topic that I have an opinion on.

Well good for you, so it brings me back to my original point that having cars just sit is pointless.......wait........here it comes.........IN MY OPINION. WHOA!!!! Imagine that, "my opinion". WOW. Not everyone is going to swing from your balls b/c of the list of nondriven cars in your sig so get used to it. People can and will express their own opinions so suck it up and don't take it to heart.

My "TURD" eh, so people that don't own low mileage non-driven GNXs have "TURDS"? Well to answer your question, after 3 years of working on it I drive regularly and I feel it could make it down a track but I would bring my AAA+ card just in case.

OK
Your my new hero. I'll swing from your nuts :biggrin:

Hey cruzn57, the text under your s/n is my motto in real life lol. I bought this sign when I was out in SoCal last years as a memento (I meet some of the Buick guys out there):
DSC02723.jpg

P.S. On all other forums I do not list my cars for this reason.

I had been asked by a few guys on here to list them.

OK

You were the one that jumped on this guy calling him a sissy for no f'n reason at all.

I have also met alot of good guys here and have done business with quite a few of them.

No need to bash someone for asking a question.

Calling a general group a "sissy" is different than singling someone out as a pus-y for expressing an opinion in response to a question that was posed by the orig thread starter.

P.S. On all other forums I do not list my cars for this reason.

I had been asked by a few guys on here to list them.

Well, I still don't see how my GN is a "TURD"? B/C it doesn't live life parked in a storage facility or meet your exacting standards? I bought my car for short money and saved it from certain death and am proud to do so. Ive put alot of work into it just to get it to this point with help from fellow Buick enthusiasts that own and DRIVE them. I also own other vehicles but don't feel the need to chronologically list them in my sig with mileage.

Get this, I drive all of them with regularity. We just have different views but there's no need to look "down your nose" at someone else who you feel has inferior automobiles to your own. It only makes you look petty and douche-y.

Well, I still don't see how my GN is a "TURD"? B/C it doesn't live life parked in a storage facility or meet your exacting standards? I bought my car for short money and saved it from certain death and am proud to do so. Ive put alot of work into it just to get it to this point with help from fellow Buick enthusiasts that own and DRIVE them. I also own other vehicles but don't feel the need to chronologically list them in my sig with mileage.

Get this, I drive all of them with regularity. We just have different views but there's no need to look "down your nose" at someone else who you feel has inferior automobiles to your own. It only makes you look petty and douche-y.

I don't look down on anyone because of the car they drive.

I look down on you for looking down on a guy that wants to keep a garage queen.

Lets remember, you started this crap.

I agree, why put someone down for doing what they want to do with their car... You may not agree but why criticize???

It is negative post that keep alot of people from posting and enjoying the boards...

Is it so hard to be nice:rolleyes: