Good morning, Americans...it's FRIDAY

Hooker with the aerochambers. I woulda done it (dump the girl) Monday when she pi$$ed me off for good, but I needed a date for the reunion. Told her that too. "Alright, we need to talk about this but after Saturday." :)

LOL maybe you can find a new gf at the reunion. Your exhaust system will be the same as mine (mease DP, hooker catback) when I get my pipe back and get around to putting it on. Let me know how it sounds and performs. What are your mods?

Nah, all the girls at my reunion will be 28 and probably married/divorced by now. I went to a swanky private high school. They got Jags and Bimmers for a first car, I got an '84 Monte Carlo. :)

I'll let you know how it sounds. Wait till you get the DP, you'll be impressed with how easy it goes on. I gotta modify my turbo shield still, damn I'm lazy.

Take a look at my website...see the girl and my list of mods. A few of the mods listed though are still sitting on my living room floor and not on my car.

www.hometown.aol.com/wakkoss

:eek: Looks like I almost forgot to light off the Ceremonial Thread!!

Here it is - FRIDAY!!

Will I get my valve springs done this weekend or not?

The Dave,
Are you going to Reynolds Sunday?? Bring both cars so you can hang around with the Musties and Turbo's.... :p

Alan

LOL... from a great speech comes another great speech.

Not many more Friday's and I can change my Location for a little while. *SIGH*

troo that its finally friday I think I'm going to take the GN out this weekend/week I'm off from work :)

Good morning Americans...it's INDEPENDENCE DAY

Now don't go and get your fingers blown off.

TGIID

my sister and her friends got over 1000 in fireworks :eek: including 2 rolls of 16,000 fire crackers... man i will be deaf tomorrow... well more than i already am.

-Neil

FAC Starts in 1 hour!! I've been swamped this week so it will feel nice to have a decent weekend..

TGIF:D ;) :cool:
I took today off work. Now next week will feel twice as long. :eek: :( :mad: :eek:
Have a great and safe weekend!