Good morning, Americans...it's FRIDAY

Already?

Fridays seem to come around a lot faster than they used to. I don't know if that's good or bad...

yes its friday but its only 3:45 here an hour and15 min to go :(
on the good note though I took almost 3 hrs for lunch ;)

PS I couldnt get on this site most of the day:confused:

FRIDAY!!!!FRIDAY!!!!FRIDAY!!!!FRIDAY!!!!FRIDAY!!!!FRIDAY!!!!FRIDAY!!!!FRIDAY!!!!FRIDAY!!!!FRIDAY!!!!FRIDAY!!!!FRIDAY!!!!FRIDAY!!!!FRIDAY!!!!FRIDAY!!!!FRIDAY!!!!FRIDAY!!!!FRIDAY!!!!FRIDAY!!!!FRIDAY!!!!FRIDAY!!!!FRIDAY!!!!FRIDAY!!!!FRIDAY!!!!FRIDAY!!!!FRIDAY!!!!FRIDAY!!!!FRIDAY!!!!FRIDAY!!!!FRIDAY!!!!FRIDAY!!!!FRIDAY!!!!FRIDAY!!!!FRIDAY!!!!FRIDAY!!!!FRIDAY!!!!FRIDAY!!!!FRIDAY!!!!FRIDAY!!!!FRIDAY!!!!FRIDAY!!!!FRIDAY!!!!
:p :p :p

Originally posted by machinegun
FRIDAY!!!!FRIDAY!!!!FRIDAY!!!!FRIDAY!!!!FRIDAY!!!!FRIDAY!!!!FRIDAY!!!!FRIDAY!!!!FRIDAY!!!!FRIDAY!!!!FRIDAY!!!!FRIDAY!!!!FRIDAY!!!!FRIDAY!!!!FRIDAY!!!!FRIDAY!!!!FRIDAY!!!!FRIDAY!!!!FRIDAY!!!!FRIDAY!!!!FRIDAY!!!!FRIDAY!!!!FRIDAY!!!!FRIDAY!!!!FRIDAY!!!!FRIDAY!!!!FRIDAY!!!!FRIDAY!!!!FRIDAY!!!!FRIDAY!!!!FRIDAY!!!!FRIDAY!!!!FRIDAY!!!!FRIDAY!!!!FRIDAY!!!!FRIDAY!!!!FRIDAY!!!!FRIDAY!!!!FRIDAY!!!!FRIDAY!!!!FRIDAY!!!!FRIDAY!!!!
:p :p :p

Ditto, Ditto, Ditto, Ditto, Ditto, Ditto,
Ditto, Ditto, Ditto, Ditto, Ditto, Ditto….
:cool:

Better late than never. The board wasn't working this morning when I tried to revive the thread.

Don't feel bad Dave,

I'm taking my day off for you!! See, not all is a waste.:)

Yay the weekend! I have to suffer through two hours of managerial accounting then I get to go to the gym and then hang out with TR's!! Sweet!

Welcome to August - We're expecting a weekend full of rain but hey at least I'm not in the office

It's 12:00 here in NY Im leaving work at 12:30 sucks I have to go to the doctor though :( Thats what happens when you try to carry a Turbo 400 tranny by yourself at 2 a.m. and dont expect to trip over the garden hose. I will say that it hurts when you fall and land on the tranny that was a big duh :mad: Even worse I waited a week to get a DR's appointment :(

TGIF, just pray the server doesn't go down again. I hate those w/e calls about the complaining. lol, Have a great weekend guys and ladies. Just remember, it's a racing street car, go out and beat the crap out of it,,,,,we have the parts to fix it. LMAO,,,,,,Mark :D

For some of us, it isn't Friday until the lights come back on. Clocks stuck at 4:09pm, Thursday. :(