You can type here any text you want

Grand National on "Pinks All Out" Thanksgiving Day

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Eticket

Hello All,

I'm proud to say that I will be able to represent Buicks for the first time on Pinks! (Chris Chow should have been, but had problems.)

There is a special 1 hour, for money, episode that will premiere on Thanksgiving Day as a part of a full day of Pinks Marathon.

The Buick was "Fast with Class, No Doubt". Have fun checking it out.

Thanks,
John Nguyen
Fort Worth, TX

THATS AWESOME, BRING HOME THE TORCH:biggrin:

John, glad to hear you're not risking losing the car. Do you know what time it will air?

Thanks

John Plog

bump it up to about 30psi:eek:

its just a V6 now....so dont give em too many car lengths;)

sneak peak?

Hello All,

I'm proud to say that I will be able to represent Buicks for the first time on Pinks! (Chris Chow should have been, but had problems.)

There is a special 1 hour, for money, episode that will premiere on Thanksgiving Day as a part of a full day of Pinks Marathon.

The Buick was "Fast with Class, No Doubt". Have fun checking it out.

Thanks,
John Nguyen
Fort Worth, TX

Has it been taped already?
Do you still own your car?
I have heard that this show is,just that,a show,and that nobody really looses their car.
Can you give us a clue if the program's fact or fiction? :confused:

Pinks!!!

Yes!!!! This will be great and can't wait to see the show!!!

Wow that is awesome, I am glad someone has done it so I didn't have too:tongue:

I hope you won:cool:

This was actually a pilot show, the first they had done in this format. It was not a title for title race as the other shows.
What they did was invite everyone out to the local track, everyone got 2 or 3 passes and if they suspected you did not go "all out" then you were not selected to be in the top 16 to be on the "All Out" episode.

Out of 200 or so cars..can't remember the exact#, they selected the fastest 16...and John was selected and made a great showing for our cars!

Then those 16 lined up against each other..there was no head starts etc, its was heads up top 16 fastest cars in our area. All of those top 16, or sweet 16 were paid $$ if they won there race and think that $ amount increased with each round till the fastest was crowned.
This show was filmed back in Sept.

JRNYMNDAVID,

It is a post like yours that is rumor and leads to spreading the crap that the show isn't real. I personally know of 3 guys who 2 have won cars and 1 lost one. IF there is a side deal going on where someone didn't really lose their car, it definitely wasn't a part of the show.

I am very greatful of the Pinks staff for putting me in this special edition, so I feel obligated to help spread the facts.

This is a 1 hour, FOR MONEY, race. Not a for pinks race.

Thanks,
John

John, do you know what time it will be on? And have you got any pictures from oklahoma yet?

Thanks

John Plog

Should be 7pm. There are pictures on Okbuicks. I'm still working on the photographer contacting the photographer though.

Hey John, just saw a commerical for the show and there's a quick glimps of you on there with the LSPBC shirt on ;) , didn't see your car but it was so fast it could have been in the background.

There are two shots. One with the left rear of the car where you can see the left rear bogart wheel. Me pulling up to the burnout box.

Then, the car is there when I'm getting out with a wad of cash.

John

Should be 7pm. There are pictures on Okbuicks. I'm still working on the photographer contacting the photographer though.

John, I could not find the pics..... I have some on disk I will email to you.
I had no idea about the ok buick site.... sweet! take care, ryan

I think 7 pm not sure, and I also do not know how long the show is...... I have been told 1 hr & 3 hrs....

I think 7 pm not sure, and I also do not know how long the show is...... I have been told 1 hr & 3 hrs....

TIVO USERS READ THIS:
It looks like it starts at 8PM EASTERN. TiVO users should add "Pinks-All Out" to their To Do List. I just checked mine and even though I have a "Season Pass" to Pinks, the TiVO was not smart enough to schedule the "Pinks-All Out" episodes. It says there are 5 upcoming episodes: 8, 9, 10PM and 1 and 4 AM on the 24th. I don't know how long the entire special is because it's shown in 1-hour increments. Because the description is exactly the same for all of the 1-hour segments, the TiVO will only record the first one by default (it assumes the others are repeats). I had to go in and manually request that it record all 5 episodes. I'm guessing the 8, 9, and 10PM episodes comprise a 3-hour special. I'm not sure what they're putting on at 1AM and 4AM but I'm recording that anyway.

Jim

Back