GS Nats TSO roll call?

EightSecV6

MDBL
Who is gonna make it to BG to run in the class?
We plan to bring a strong contender, hopefully it will be a nice turnout!!
When it is all over I hope we can all still be friends :p LOL!!!!!

I plan on running TSO,Just not sure which motor and turbo i am going to use yet.This will be the deciding factor if i a contender or just running with the boys.EIther way ill start hating you now Bill
:D

Guess i better decide soon:) :D

Well Bill, I guess it will be a tossup who is #1 and who is #2
Since there are only 2 of us:D

HI Bill

Oh ill be there with a contender.Full aluminum stg 2 headed motor,25.5 car. Also trying to take tsm.Feels good to be in it again.Look foward to seeing all you guys there. Anyone else going?

Pete Barton

Great Pete, I heard you guys were putting something together, looking forward to seeing you there.

Originally posted by baadgn
:)

awww hell, I knew you were coming! You stage2 headed guys are trying to embarass us!!!!!!!!!!!! I certainly would like to see a large number of cars in the class (especially if they are slower than ours)

That Barton guy has me concerned......

Originally posted by EightSecV6
awww hell, I knew you were coming! You stage2 headed guys are trying to embarass us!!!!!!!!!!!! I certainly would like to see a large number of cars in the class (especially if they are slower than ours)

That Barton guy has me concerned......

Billy,

Dan Strezo (DLS Engine & Development) and Crew will be there with my car.

Just coming to help out the TSO car count;)

No Wheelie Bars, No Wings, No Coil-Overs, No H&R Bar, No Wolf Bar, No Air Bags, No Ladder Bars, No Stage II Heads, No Sheet Metal Intake, No Fiberglass Doors, No Fiberglass Trunk lid, No Ball Bearings, No Y2K.

Do you have a car and driver Joe............ ;)

Originally posted by JCotton
Do you have a car and driver Joe............ ;)

I think so:cool:

Attachments

• pic000s.jpg
    pic000s.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 446
No Wheelie Bars, No Wings, No Coil-Overs, No H&R Bar, No Wolf Bar, No Air Bags, No Ladder Bars, No Stage II Heads, No Sheet Metal Intake, No Fiberglass Doors, No Fiberglass Trunk lid, No Ball Bearings, No Y2K.

Joe,

You have less then alot of potential TSO cars and your still coming down to throw it down AWSOME!!!. Maybe your courage could perswade others to come down and race Heads up

For the guys that cannot see it, the tsm section was not set up for pictures. Therefore the only people that can see it is mods/admin. It is Joe's car doing a massive wheelie:D :D