You can type here any text you want

Halo 3 sept 25

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

slow87

I know I'm not the only Halo nerd on here(I hope:biggrin: )

XBL tag is Coblers post yours and we can be kickin azz with class;)
For those who don't know there will be online co-op play. We can finally take on the Covie's with a buddy.:cool:

no, your not alone me and my son have been waiting forever! We got ours pre-ordered the one that brings the helmet $125 bucks :eek: , but he's a good kid:rolleyes: , can't wait till they make the movie, you talk about a hit movie:eek: .

Does one need to play Halo 1 and 2 to play Halo 3? Or can one play Halo 3 and still enjoy it?

I you like other shooter games you should have no problem. Halo is faster paced and less tactical than most other first person shooters. I've been playing it for 7 years and I still enjoy it.

i had a choice the other day to pay back my loan to the bank for my new moser axles and ta rear cover, but i went and bought an elite xbox 360 and ordered halo 3 instead! after i play it for a couple of days imma get online and play. until then ill just be playing online halo 2 waitin.

buickbert

gamer tag- w h o p z i l l a

theres isnt any spaces in my gamer tag buy it wont let me type in the first four letters

i really dont see the big deal about halo3. its the same as the other 2. i do however love rainbow six vegas.

Back