Happy Birthday to Jeff Rand (Jeff Rand):

Holy Cow! Jeff's birthday again, too?! Time is flying by too fast for me.

Happy Birthday, Jeff!

Happy Birthday Jeff

hope its a great day ,
enjoy it and spend some time working on the race car!

Happy Birthday Jeff! Damn, Lou better watch out I think you're catching up to him.;)

Neal

Thanks guys. I spent most of the day on the boat with a potential buyer. So if I sell it; it could be my best birthday. Also today I offically lost 40 lbs and that was another goal to check off the list. Now there is no reason why the car shouldn't be in the 8's. Tonight dinner with a women friend and then the start of another week.
Lee, I did get the turbo off my car and tomorrow I will be on the phone with Precision to find out why I am losing one second after only doing the upgrade.
Jeff

Attachments

• Boat 002.jpg
    Boat 002.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 102
Jeff.

Hope your having a great day.

Happy Birthday.

Mike Barnard

Happy birthday jeff does your friend happen to have a sister.j/k

She does in fact it is a twin sister (for real). But sorry I am trying to work that into the relationship also. When a woman tells me that: "I don't do laundry or clean the house but I will cook for you and be your whore" it opens up all possabilities. What more could a guy ask for. So now I am hunting for a girl that will clean the house and do the laundry!
Jeff

Jeff

I believe you may be the whore, (if your lucky!) ((and were all envious)):D
any word from precision?

I believe you may be the whore, (if your lucky!) ((and were all envious)):D
any word from precision?

Looks like the exhaust housing they sold me is too big and I am sending it back today for an exchange. So bigger is not always better!
Jeff

She does in fact it is a twin sister (for real). But sorry I am trying to work that into the relationship also. When a woman tells me that: "I don't do laundry or clean the house but I will cook for you and be your whore" it opens up all possabilities. What more could a guy ask for. So now I am hunting for a girl that will clean the house and do the laundry!
Jeff

Jeff sounds like your having a good time.I hope i turn out like you when i get your age . It can't get any better life is good when your having fun with women keep up the good work hope you get both.:biggrin:

Lee there is nothing wrong with being a man whore in a good way not brokeback mountain.

Jeff sounds like your having a good time.I hope i turn out like you when i get your age . It can't get any better life is good when your having fun with women keep up the good work hope you get both.:biggrin:

Lee there is nothing wrong with being a man whore in a good way not brokeback mountain.

You never want to turn out like me. One of my sayings in life is: I never want to belong to a club that would have me as a member. When Nanci agreed to go out with me, my first thought was what is wrong with her. lol

Lee has always said I was one six pack away from being a whore. Thank god I don't drink!

Don't usually watch this section, but had to come over and wish Jeff a great happy birthday!!!! :biggrin: