You can type here any text you want

Hartline Performance Christmas Special

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

HighPSI

Staff member
We will be offering a FAST XFI Special. THIS SPECIAL WILL END THIS SUNDAY Here's the deal:

XFI Buick Package is $1760
Internal logger is an additional $140
Long lead harnes is an additional $35
Thumbwheel is an additional $45

We will offer an additional 5% off anyone wanting to use stand-alone harnesses

I know some of you have called and asked if we were going to run a special and I said we were not. I apologoze and will offer a refund for the difference on all systems sold after Reynold's (November 6th).

Besides the XFI Special, we will be offering the following discounts. THESE SPECIALS WILL END DECEMBER 24th unless otherwise noted.

Hartline Performance Coil on Plug kit: Complete kit including XIM, coils, brackets, and plug wires. $999 After this special the price will be $1250

Bailey 2-step: I have a limited supply of these. $205 and free shipping

Aerospace Componants: We will offer 25% off and free shipping on orders over $400. This includes the popular front and rear brake kits.

Alkycontrol Alky kit: 86/87 Turbo Regal single nozzle kit with 3 bar map regularly 595 will be 10% off for the first 5 kits. $535.50 plus S&H.

TRZ Suspension Products: We will offer 10% off and free shipping on orders over $500

PTE Turbos: Purchase any PTE Turbo and receive 10% discount on any regular priced item.
OR
Purchase one of the several Turbos we already have "in stock" and Receive 15% discount on any regular priced item.

Injectors:
50 lb Hi-Impedance Injectors (6 Pack) = $ 330
65 lb Hi-Impedance Injectors (6 Pack) = $ 345
84 lb Low Impedance Injectors (6 Pack) = $ 360
95 lb Low Impedance Injectors (6 Pack) = $ 390

BIG STUFF 3 Buick Plug N Play Kit = $ 1750.00
Complete
Package Includes: Big Stuff 3, wiring, O2 Sensor, Software, 3 Bar MAP Sensor, O2 Bung, Custom Start up Program & Follow Up Tech Support!!

Thanks Boostdeznuts!

Based on the calls, I need to clarify the XFI special runs out Sunday, the rest of the stuff continues until the 24th.

Great deal, Cal. I'll be calling you when I'm ready for the BS3.

Peter

Thanks to everyone who has taken advantage of this sale. The XFI Special ends today.

Cal,
Just saw this thread tonight, as after racing the car on Friday I think I'm ready for an XFI system.
Can I still get the XFI for the advertised price of $1760 if I call to arrange payment in the morning?
Sean.

Just an update:
FAST XFI Special: This special is over

Hartline Performance Coil on Plug kit: 1 left

Bailey 2-step: 8 left

Aerospace Companants: Unlimited

Alkycontrol Alky kit: 4 left

TRZ Suspension Products: Unlimited

PTE Turbos: : unlimited

Purchase one of the several Turbos we already have "in stock" and Receive 15% discount on any regular priced item.
We only have three turbos left for the 15% discount, they are:
TA6265 BB
67HPQ Billet BB
71HPQ Billet JB

Injectors:: Unlimited

BIG STUFF 3 Buick Plug N Play Kit: 1 Left

Just a reminder, if you want to recieve your order by Christmas, you need to place it this week. Here's an update of what we have left:

Bailey 2-step: 6 left

Aerospace Companants: Unlimited

Alkycontrol Alky kit: 2 left

We only have two turbos left for the 15% discount, they are:
6768 Billet BB
71HPQ Billet JB

Injectors:: The special is good for any injector, but I only have 50, 65, 80, & 95 left in stock for immediate shipping.

Thank You everyone! Here's what we have left:

Bailey 2-step: 5 left

Aerospace Companants: *This Aerospace Brake Special has Expired......
But we are still offering a discount of $35.00 OFF Each & Every Brake Kit (of $100 or more). PLUS FREE UPS Gound Shipping in the U.S. on Any Orders of $400 or more.

Alkycontrol Alky kit: 2 left

I only have a 6768 Billet/Air Cooled BB with an H cover left and your choice of exhaust housing

Injectors:: The special is good for any injector, but I only have 50, 65, & 95 left in stock for immediate shipping.

Thanks again to everyone. I really want to get the BS3 off our inventory before the new year. Here's an update on everything that is left on the Christmas special.

Bailey 2-step for $205 and free shipping
Only 3 left!

Alkycontrol Alky kit: 86/87 Turbo Regal single nozzle kit with 3 bar map regularly 595 will be 10% off for the first 5 kits. $535.50 plus S&H.
Just 2 left!

TRZ Suspension Products: We will offer 10% off and free shipping on orders over $500

PTE Turbos: Purchase any PTE Turbo and receive 10% discount on any regular priced item.

Injectors: The special is good for any injector, but I only have 50, 65, & 95 left in stock for immediate shipping.

Hartline Performance Coil on Plug kit: Sold out

Sold out

Aerospace Componants: The Aerospace Brake Special has Expired......
But we are still offering a discount of $35.00 OFF Each & Every Brake Kit (of $100 or more). PLUS FREE UPS Gound Shipping in the U.S. on Any Orders of $400 or more.

FAST XFI Special: The XFI special has expired

when are you going to start stocking the new aeromotive 340 fuel pump? have you done any testing on them. just concerned about the return line being able to handle the high flow at idle. thanks brian

We will stock them as soon as they are available. Aeromotive claims "no problems" with overwhelming the return line. I will verify this on a stock gn as soon as I can.

We will stock them as soon as they are available. Aeromotive claims "no problems" with overwhelming the return line. I will verify this on a stock gn as soon as I can.
thanks and thats good news on return line

Back