You can type here any text you want

Haunted '86 T/A w/ 42K, (well it is that time of year)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

KITT1983

The Knight Rider
1986 firebird v8

1986 Firebird v8 - $5999 (West Springfield)
Date: 2010-10-12, 9:52PM EDT
Reply to: sale-jcqv2-2003322792@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Bought this car from an auction in 2000, have only driven it twice cuz it creeps me out. ONLY 42K ORIGINAL MILES.
The good:
42k miles
350 v8 with over 300hp
Paint like brand new interior awesome
CLEAN
runs totally perfect like new

The bad:
Vin numbers dont match on front part of car including hood bumper engine and both passenger doors, showing that it has been in a severe accident.
SALVAGE TITLE (do not know history, bought from a goverment auction)
Seems to be "haunted" the car has creeped me out so much. It was purchased at an auction so i do not know history all i know is it has a salvage title. Car seems to have a mind of its own. A few times i have gone in the garage and headlights have turned on by themselves as i walked by them. seats seem to change position on their own and weird muffled voices come from speakers. Car has started on its own twice. I was so creeped out ive only driven it twice and left it in the garage with spark plugs out and cover over it and forgot about it. I have decided i am going to try and sell it but warning potentiel buyers first.
3kc3mb3pc5Y25X05S3aacd032451a8ca01d22.jpg
3k53mc3l75Y15O35Z6aac1420636fc85f1041.jpg

Someone probably died in the car :eek:, good looking car though I love the 3rd gen F-bodies. But 6K seems a little high for a possessed car :p

Creepy..... That just reminded me of the song... What the heck is it called. About a 66 Corvette, and an accident, and a ghost pulls him from the wreck? Anyone know?

I would too be weirded out by an '86 3rd Gen for six grand. It must be possessed. I would offer $1500.

i like how pulling the plugs calmed the ghost down.

i wouldnt be the one stupid enough to pull out the plugs on a possessed car!

Back