Hawaii Turbo Buicks - Polo Shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.
would be cool if you could get them like a mechanics shirt with both pockets in the front....

could i get a XL dark blue with orange stitching?

Can we choose any color? If so, one dark maroon with silver lettering, size Medium (now i feel really small amongst all you XXL guys).

Any color for shirt/embroidery (I think). :D Though I'll have to check on the shirts w/pockets. :)

Geoff,

Count me in. When it comes time to take orders, I'd like a Black shirt, Large, with white lettering.
Nice job trying to organize and get things off the ground.:D

Re: What do you guys think?

Originally posted by Geoff87
Hawaii Buicks Logo

Looks great! My one suggestion, as we discussed, is to somehow add outlines of the Hawaiian Islands - just to give more emphasis to "Hawaii".

Look at the non-Buick-owner making suggestions :rolleyes: LOL

Wear 'em with pride at the Nationals, guys!!

Geoff,

I will two XLs - black with white littering and dark blue with silver littering. Thank you.

Manny

Geoff....

1) white XL with black letterings
1) black XL with white letterings

Are these XL's polo's like a T shirt XL? Some XL's polo are like a XXL on a T shirt.

Anyone else? I'll be placing the order in a week or so, and I'll be getting them at near cost, so the more shirts ordered, the cheaper they will be. :D Looks to be cheaper than $20/shirt right now.

Remember, this is for a good quality"Polo" style shirt.:cool:

The website on the logo will have to be deleted due to the lettering being too small. Oh well.

Jackson: On the shirts that were ordered for me in the past, the XL (Polo style) fits me just fine. If it's a T-Shirt I usually take an XXL. :D

I just checked my closet...

and I have S, M, and L size polo shirts. What the?! I'll take a M black with gray lettering please.

Greg

I want the "donkey" too!!! LOL

I'll have a Black with Gray lettering. And a Gray with Black lettering."Both with pocket" XL or L? What size you think? :rolleyes:

Thanks,
Guy

Logo -Just for gokada

If I get a shirt like that, does that mean My buick "Hauls A$$" or does it mean that an "A$$ hauls my buick.":D

Status
Not open for further replies.