Hawaii Turbo Buicks - Polo Shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested in getting polo shirts. Please let us know when you finalize the design of the logo and the style and color of the shirts that will be available for ordering. :D :D :D

Geoff

Charley wants (2) XL Dark Blue polo's w/ yellow letterings and with pockets.

Geoff add these two for me.....

(1) XL dark blue with silver letterings
(1) Small white polo with black letterings

And no pockets for the polo shirts for me :)

Both are good designs, Geoff. The one with the line looks a little better though, IMO.
Looking good.:D

I like the second one better also. Geoff, I also need to order a XL black with white letters with pocket for Andy.

Geoff.....

Change on Charley's polo's.....Make shure its a Dark Bule polo and with yellow letterings and with pockets.

Hey Geoff,

I'll take a Grey w/ white letterings (lg), Purple or Lavender w/white letterings(xxl) and do you know if they have childrens size? if they do let me know is not, i'll also take a mens xs grey w/ black lettering.

Mahalo

P.S.
I like the line too....................:D

Geoff, can I order a black shirt with red lettering one XXL and one small. Also, one white with red lettering XXL, NO pockets. Thanks Dean

OK, got the wife wanting one too...

Can I get one XXL black with red lettering and one XXL White with black lettering.

No pockets on either please. And WITH the line.

Thank You,
Derrick O'Brien

Oh, is there any design on the back or anything?

Geoff, Did you get the order for Robbie T.? I emailed you the order.
"can you order me two shirts that Geoff is making? I want gray (med) (mesh if avail.) with black letters for both."

And I want to change my order to:
Guy (1) Black with Silver lettering, (1) Gray with Black lettering. Both with pocket both (L)

Thanks,
Guy

I'll be placing the order on Tuesday.

Last day to order, change or add to your order, will be by 10:00 P.M. Monday, Sept. 1. :)

By the way all of the shirts will be "pocketless", unless otherwise specified. :D

You snooze, You lose!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.