Help me out here guys

UPDATE:

If we win the Poll, then the TR6's will get a 25.00 discount!!!!!!

We are curently ahead in the poll, but I have been watching the numbers and the game that is in second is starting to push their numbers. If you haven't voted, go and do it. :) If you voted, wait an hour and go vote again.... :)

Thanks for the support guys!!!!

Here is a note from the coach, this game is a BIG DEAL.

After defeating Walled Lake Central, we have set up one of the most important regular season games in Lakeland history! The winner of this Friday’s game will be the KLAA North Champions! In securing this victory, we will also earn a MHSAA Playoff spot and return the Bogie Lake Trophy back to its rightful place. All this, as well as Eagles Homecoming, makes this Friday a very special and exciting night. Coach Maltese

and, gotta add a pic of my son Josh. (this pic is from last year, this year he is 6'6" 290lb, and just a sophomore)

josh football.jpg

Thanks guys!!!

Bob

The other school has gotten to work getting the word out. The poll is now 1065 to 977, the gap is closing fast.

There are 558 people on this forum right now, lets go guys!!

Thanks to all who have voted.

Regards,

Bob

Looks like we pulled it off by 15 votes. Total votes were around 3000, so that is a TIGHT race.

Thanks to all that participated!

Bob

Just got this years pictures this afternoon. Thought I'd post it......

josh2012.jpg

I got a few votes in, the kid looks great, you and Deb must be very happy! Congrats!
Mike