Help! Need A Billet Trans Drum In Chicago

TurboBuRick

Staff member
Alright lets see how much power this board really has. I just blew my tans today and was planing on going to the dyno day on Saturday. The only way that will happen is if I can locate a billet drum. Jimmy has some on order but he will not have them till next week.

Rick

Call Lonnie Diers at Extreme Automatics. He is located in Cincinnati OH.

John Martin
1986 Buick T-type
10.16 @ 131.92
6.45 @ 106.8

Bruce is in Wilton, CA. Ya its far, but he will have one for you. Lonnie probably does too. These guys arent in Chicago, but they will have your part.

Performance Transmission Services

Also, Bruce is the Sh-t. Lonnie, never heard a bad thing about him at all. Just have never done business with him.

-Adam

Maybe if you would slow down and drive a little more responsibly, you wouldn't be breaking things. :smile:

Hey Chris, if you can overnite a drum to Rick maybe you could send me the one that I ordered back in Jan when you had then on special, every time I call you its next week.
Sooooo whats up?
Sorry that I had to publicly humil------- no just kidding, but its getting nice
and I get the hankering to burn some rubber.

Rick bring ur wrenches.

LOL:biggrin: Ya well you know. It just runs so sweet I can't help myself.
You going to the dyno tomorrow?

U can use my trans if u wanna take it out and put it back in! Also I have a decent trans on the floor of my garage U can put in for the Dyno pull. I wouldnt go out and race for 2K on it but it will get the job done on ur 300 HP car:D . Oh wait I know where theres a built Jimmy trans just built but never installed we can probably get---Ill call u a lil later.

We got them..

Alright lets see how much power this board really has. I just blew my tans today and was planing on going to the dyno day on Saturday. The only way that will happen is if I can locate a billet drum. Jimmy has some on order but he will not have them till next week.

Rick

Just need to know where and how you want it to go. It is getting late on a Friday so...
I will do what I can if contacted.
Thanks for the kudos to whomever was handing them out.

Funny tho... My wife calls me the Shi* too, but I think she has a different meaning for it! Usually there is another word following it such as head or faced.
ROFL!!!:eek:

Let me know if I can help. Sorry for getting on here late today .
Just floating eating lunch. See, lunch at 3pm. What a deal!!

Bruce
We4

Just need to know where and how you want it to go. It is getting late on a Friday so...
I will do what I can if contacted.
Thanks for the kudos to whomever was handing them out.

Funny tho... My wife calls me the Shi* too, but I think she has a different meaning for it! Usually there is another word following it such as head or faced.
ROFL!!!:eek:

Let me know if I can help. Sorry for getting on here late today .
Just floating eating lunch. See, lunch at 3pm. What a deal!!

Bruce
We4

Thanks Bruce I'm just going to wait it out now. It's too late to do anything about it. I do appreciate it though. Thanks.;)

Rick

we just shipped jimmy 3 .maybe one is for you .jgignger,if you ordered one and didnt get itplease phone in and we can find out what happened.email in name and how you paid and ill look into it.we just got in 220.00 today from welder and there are only 2 left.

we just shipped jimmy 3 .maybe one is for you .jgignger,if you ordered one and didnt get itplease phone in and we can find out what happened.email in name and how you paid and ill look into it.we just got in 220.00 today from welder and there are only 2 left.

He said there was one coming second day that was for someone else that I can have. Do you know about that? If so, should he have gotten it today? I tried to call him around 5 o'clock but got his machine.

Rick