You can type here any text you want

Help Please....

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ron Caine

I have just purchased an 86 Regal T Type, I have the comlete paper trail including all receipts of parts and work done. I know absolutely nothing about these cars excet that I have always wanted one, and finally was in the right place at the right time with the right amount of cash in hand...I need some advice I bought the car with no transmission, but do know I can't run a stock 200R4 here is a list of parts on this car. Any input with suggestions would be greatly apprieciated.
Stock Block, J&E pistons pins and rings,Champion Alum heads, Scorpion roller rockers, Com cam 218/219, TE63-1 Turbo, 70mm Throttle Body, Hemco upper manifold, 72# injectors, 2 wide band o2 sensors, double pumper fuel pump, OPS front mount intercooler, Houston DP, 3" stainless ATR pitbull exhaust, hooker headers TA diff cover with girdle......Question is what transmission, and from who? And how much HP should this make? Thanks for your help

Plenty of good trans builders out there. What part of the country are you located and there is surely one near you.

that's one nice parts list except for those headers.

I think Dave Husek mentioned he has some transmissions built and instock the other day.

Thanks for your reply, I am in Calgary Alberta Canada, population 1.1 million, and there is NOBODY who works on these cars, or builds the 200R4 anywhere in this country...

There are people up there but I think they are more in the east.

If you have the cash, Jimmys, Extreme, Janis, And of course David Husek at turbo Buick. Any of them can hook you up.
Have you a desire to learn, you could pick up a core and some manuals and build your own.

How 'bout some pix of this new acquisition.

http://turbobuickperformance.com/

Here are some pics....
front.jpg
driver.jpg
passenger.jpg
fender.jpg
rear.jpg

Attachments

• tire.jpg
    tire.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 46
Thanks for your reply, I am in Calgary Alberta Canada, population 1.1 million, and there is NOBODY who works on these cars, or builds the 200R4 anywhere in this country...

I have shipped lots of parts and engines to your area and have an engine going there next week, so shipping a 200-R4 trans to work with your build would not be an issue. :)

that's one nice parts list except for those headers.

I think Dave Husek mentioned he has some transmissions built and instock the other day.

I had those, took'em off as fast as I could.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

Back