here are some picks

well i am a free man! it was final on the 8th of april. Bought a little moter scooter. love it just wish the rain would stop so i could ride more offten to work. I still here just been busy working at Callies prefomance products in Fostoria ohio. They have me doing the final grinding on the comstar rods and the callies Ultra rods. let me tell you guys its a lot of work to make them. Been trying to get them to do buick v6 stuff but they wont! sorry guys i was trying! but for v8 chevy ford we make lots of stuff for. Its a job! it pays the bills but i do miss doing electrical work. I will hope to do it agin sometime.

Well at least you didn't have a frigging cheater. Mine showed up at my house with the idiot she was cheating on me with and started kissing him.:mad: I left so I wouldn't kill her. Glad to see you're free Paul and wish you the best bud.:cool:

Lol! hind sight is 20/20 i just found out that mine was cheating before and while we were married.

Lol! hind sight is 20/20 i just found out that mine was cheating before and while we were married.

Glad about the job and am sorry about the b!tch.:biggrin: Take your time now and enjoy your freedom now.:cool:

On a side note you need to chack my thread since I updated it. Not everything is being posted but most of it is.:biggrin:

Just to let you all know i am still alive. The 82 still sitting and the 85 has become a daily driver for now. WOW! has this place changed!! Been spending most of my time with my other toys.(guns) I need some time away from the cars.

Well Just to let you all know i getting my butt in gear agin.Went to the garage today and pulled out the heads for the moter and taking them to work to wheelabrate and Magnaflux.

Welcome back again.:) I finally got the last mod to the frame figured out myself and have started on the car once more.;)

0523122334.jpg
0523121927a.jpg

Welcome back again.:) I finally got the last mod to the frame figured out myself and have started on the car once more.;)
Thanks Charlief1! I will post up picks latter on sometime this weekend. all is good on them other then that i have found a few broken bolts that i did not see with all the rust and grease. No cracks!I will do some removal of the casting lines and inprofections. Then i will take them back to work clean them again then paint and do a serface grind on them. Then they will be off to have the valves done for a 3 angle grind. dont know when all of that will be but i do hope soon. Glad to see that your working on yours.

Well i did some cleaning in the garage this weekend and found the Crank. OMG!!! its a rusty mess, but still saveable!!!! TG!!! Taking it in and going to do the same as i did the heads. Hope you all have had a good weekend! Its back to work i go tonight. Got to keep them Rods,Cranks and Cams , going in the line so you all that have transplanted Chevy V8 power can keep them on the track!

Been cutting mesquite down for 2 days now and the cutter broke down today.:) I got a day off and spent it removing rust off my frame so hopefully I'll be updating my thread now.:) Full belly and plenty of beer so I'm happy today.:D