here are some picks

Welcome back to the board. Been a while since you were on. Glad to see you're still hanging in there. I'm working around 32 hours a week now and doing side work to cover the difference. My side work doubles my pay but I have very little free time now. Hope you're doing better.

thanks! i just been busy with working and still doing the reloading for some extra cash. i have poped in and out ,but have not had much to say.

well i got froggy. i will soon have picks of some of the goodies that i got painted tonight. just little by little i get this car done.:)

Well i will be on my way in a few to go get the 87 regal. i will try to have picks by tonight:biggrin:

How's the job going?

great we just about done withe the sinor village. then we will be working on a $700,000 + home. it has 6,500 squ. ft. 2 200 amp panels to feed it. the regal has 68,464 miles on it. i am just wating for it to get deliverd know. god i cant wate.

well the car is here and i got a start on it. the a/c still works and the radiator is not damaged. last night i got the remaning header panle off. i hope to work on it some more tonight after work. i cant get my phone to send the pick to my e-mail for some reason, so when i get that problem fixed i will post picks.

I forgot to say last night i did get the drivers side finder off and i took a break on it tonight. All i did was clean up the trunk and the back seat from all the trash that was left behind. tomarrow i will hope to take the core support out and the hood off and put the new support in. i hope to have this thing put back together by sat. night.

Here's the pics guys. I'm posting for him since he isn't able. Not to bad considering.:smile:

Attachments

• ow!.jpg
    ow!.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 496
  • ow II.jpg
    ow II.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 488
  • ow III.jpg
    ow III.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 490
Looks like a real turd!
:eek::D:D:D;)
Hey bro, just ran across a stack of grilles and headlight surrounds yesterday if ya need anything. Didn't see em but I'm thinking there were some filler panels that should be nearby that stash too!

Lemme know if there's a time we can get 2gthr and take a few whacks at that door. You really should just take it off and thro the rusty one on for now tho ya booger!

Well first i will say thanks to charlief1 for posting the picks of the 85 for me. :)well with this good old lovely Ohio weather i did manage to get the rear bumper fillers on. the core support is in. The 82 header panel on, and the inner finder and wheel well on today. I also found out that i have a small problem with the left turn signal wireing but it will be fixed soon.:)

Here's some more pics.:cool:

Attachments

• support off.jpg
    support off.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 421
  • fender on.jpg
    fender on.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 446
  • support on.jpg
    support on.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 438
  • nose on.jpg
    nose on.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 443
  • nose repair.jpg
    nose repair.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 446
More.:cool:

Attachments

• tail.jpg
    tail.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 434
  • rear fillers.jpg
    rear fillers.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 450
  • inside front.jpg
    inside front.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 426
  • rear seat.jpg
    rear seat.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 418
well i got the finder done to day. :biggrin: i got the 30 day tag and ins. on it today too. going to get all the title work done on monday. then i will work on the exaust sys. then i will be able to drive it.:cool:

You've got to set up your puter so you can do this yourself Paul. I may not always be available to post pics for you.:eek:

Attachments

• fender.jpg
    fender.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 364
Hey Pauly, haven't heard from ya so I figure our times are off for now.

I didn't find them front filler's yet. I would expect I've got some, just can't think where they might be. Maybe in some random trunk!:eek:

You should really stick the 85 grille on there! And I think I've got some paint that's pretty close and would look better for ya if we can arrange a quicky weekend spray down of that nose for the short term. I'll check the cans if you'll send a pic showing the color in the best possible lighting you can manage with yer phone.