here are some picks

well i got some time tonight to finish the hood and put it on. Now in a few weeks i will get my mechanic to see whats up with the reverse and put the exaust on. So close to driveing the thing i just cant stand myself.:biggrin:

last pic.

Attachments

• downsize.jpg
    downsize.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 355
Ok i got her on the road tonight and O MY GOD!! Did it feel GREAT!!:biggrin: The exaust was loud but i could not stop myself. The ride was Smmoooth! :cool:The breaks were smooth. The car just drove herself!:cool: The windows down and the wind in the window was just sweet! laid the seat back it let her go!:tongue: Now i just got to get the 82 going and stop letting that one just just sit. So here in a few weeks i will get started on it . I will try to get this thread back on track. I just hope that you all dont think that i am nuts but i just had to save the 85 from the junk yard. Its just a plan Regal but thats just because i cant afford to buy a GN or a T Type at this point. I did find out that i am the 4th owner of this 85 since 1992. The state of ohio is only reqired to hold the imfo for 7 years. I got a few extra years but its nice to know.

Besides, 81-83 look the best:D

ya i kind of have more of a likeing to them years myself ,but any of the years look good :biggrin: i did drive her around town today. Stopped for some gas and the gas station is right across the street from the cop shop. When i looked over there in the door stood the cop saring at me. I just thought to myself: ya ass munch you seen the car 4 weeks ago sitting in the driveway and now you see it driving around town. Go bug some one else. (I have had some problems in this town over the years)

Glad to hear it's driving again Paul. How's the performance now?

She seems to do good. I have not tried to get on it yet. When i do put her in grear she will jump. So as i see it that when i get the reverse fixed i thank that she is going to move. The little V6 power plant seams to want to go. Very strong!! I did not get her out today,because i went shooting then we went to the Sandusky Bay for a nice boat ride.:p It was relaxing.:biggrin:

Well i am going to drive the 85 to work tomarrow. I got the lights and turn signals working tonight:) Still got a small list of things to do but that will come in time. The first thing will be the exaust and reverse. Then it looks like the front and rear shocks. I might do the rear springs too. Then some time this summer i hope to get it up to rivical and have him help me paint it.

Always here for ya bro! Just give me a week's notice to clear a bay for ya!
You ever get that billet ingot outa the gray mare? Is that comin up here this year?

I just now remembered, readin here about yer tranny that I've got ona them weak '85 700R4's(chevy) sittin here doin nuttin if ya wanna just yank that 200 metric and 4-bolt it in while you get to a proper rebuild of yers too;)

well i got to do the exaust today.:biggrin: Ah is it nice and quiet. I can here the radio now. I also fixed the cruse control. My mecanic says that it is trying to go into reverse. He told me to put some Lucas trans tretmeat in it and play with it some more before i open the trans up. We took the time and read the temp of the a/c and it is 38 degrees. Not bad for a 25 year old car.

Well just an update on the 85 regal. I have put close to 3,000 miles on her and no problems as of yet. I have replaced the shocks and the drivers side door pins. I did get to drive it to Rivicals house and a little around Sandusky one weekend. Have had lots of complements on it. I hope to make it to a car show here in town on the 14th.

Well just to update you all. I will be soon to have the wife out of my life and back all on my own. Have had no work sence Thanksgiving. Still driving the 85 regal and she is doing great! The best $500.00 that i have spent! I hope that this year is a better one. I do hope to spend some time on the 82 Regal this year.

Sorry to hear about the wife but glad to hear you're still around Paul.:cool: Keep on keeping on brother.:)

Ya i still around. Just have not had much to say. Ya the wife thing is: as i look at easy come easy go. I just guilty of trying to love someone that just loved money and not me for who i am.:frown: But we will be going for an allnulment. she got what she wanted that is to go to school get her degree, job and leave me in the dust. She hated the house my guns and well ya the Regals too. Win some lose some. Life is so funny. :biggrin: But da_m it is so nice to have the house to myself.

Well at least you didn't have a frigging cheater. Mine showed up at my house with the idiot she was cheating on me with and started kissing him.:mad: I left so I wouldn't kill her. Glad to see you're free Paul and wish you the best bud.:cool: