Here's a video of my buddies Turbo Buick

Nice video what was his 1/4 times???? Relplay that video without the music so we can all hear that regal talk!!!!!!:cool:

Nice video what was his 1/4 times???? Relplay that video without the music so we can all hear that regal talk!!!!!!:cool:

I agree!! I HATE music overlayed on race videos! especially that rap crap.

What's the matter dave don't you listen to rap when you drive your regal:eek: am with you dave 100% :cool:

From the looks of that launch I guess it's a low 11/high10 car, maybe more. I would rather hear the turbo too...

1.33 60ft....ummm not from what I see. Very nice car and runs though. I'm sure that Mustang watched the T make passes all night too. So "if" there was a $500 head up bet I can't see how the Mustang expected to win. It's all entertainment...:cool:

This is my old car. Slightly de-tuned when sold:smile:........best pass was 6.21@110 w/1.34 60' at #3750 race weight. Never got a clean pass after the diet of #250lbs.

Nice ride !!!! I wish you muted the music to many anti anything with black folks music haters , plus bad choose of sings ......