You can type here any text you want

Here's something most of us won't see in the rearview

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

notacarlo

eggs are liquid chicken
Enjoy

Attachments

• fxx1.JPG
    fxx1.JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 470
  • fxxback1.JPG
    fxxback1.JPG
    38.2 KB · Views: 493
check out our teams new trailers.

Attachments

• tentnite2.JPG
    tentnite2.JPG
    32.1 KB · Views: 467
  • nitetent.JPG
    nitetent.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 465
  • insidetent.JPG
    insidetent.JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 473
DAYUM I JUST HIRED A COW HAULER TO BE A SALESMAN AND HE SAID HOLY SHEET THAT ISNY LIKE MY TRAILER:cool: :cool: :cool: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Don't like it. THe lines are too harsh.

This is what I have had rolling around in MY neaighborhood that I am trying to catch up with.........

Saleen_S7_Twin_Turbo.jpg

In Braselton GA this weekend I guess! That FXX is one nasty car..Post up some pictures when they are on the track this Sunday!

It appears that trailer is a direct result of people paying well over list for cars!

Herb you crack me up.:biggrin:

I will post pics for you. There's a 330GT here too that will run with the F1 car. There are only 2 FXX here. There will be more in Sonoma as it is a more favorable venue.

That Saleen wouldn't have a chance....not in the low, middle, or high, in any aspect, on any pavement.

Herb you crack me up.:biggrin:

I will post pics for you. There's a 330GT here too that will run with the F1 car. There are only 2 FXX here. There will be more in Sonoma as it is a more favorable venue.

That Saleen wouldn't have a chance....not in the low, middle, or high, in any aspect, on any pavement.

Wouldn't have a chance against what? I want to run him in the GN. :D

Interesting toy. I didn't know any one around here was running any of those. You guy ever get out to Cresson just SW of Fort Worth?

We test out at Eagles Canyon sometimes. FXX's are not kept in the U.S. so you are not likely to see one.

I took the GN around EC once. That's all it took before the brakes said F-this.

One time I saw a real Enzo on the street in Tampa/St Pete, Florida a few years ago.

He was just cruizin and was in the slow lane easing down the 275.

I would really like to see one at a roadcourse one day though.

Mikey

Back