You can type here any text you want

hEY GUYS!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jdpolzin

Hey, to all my fellow turbobiuck buddies out there, I just wanted to give a HUGE SHOUT OUT!!! I have been wrenching all day and all night every chance I have had for a while, and to be honest, I am all tank up right now!!! Just wanted to say thanks to all my TB buddies!!!! You guys have all been fantastic friends!! I sit here wrenching on these gosh darn cars every night and I really wish you all lived a little closer!! It really sucks wrenching and drinking all by myself!!! I really wish Noah was a little older and could hang out with me! I feel like the lone ranger in a see of V8 Doosh Bags out here in HillBilly country Iowa!!!!:eek: -----Jeremy

Jeremy,

Did that Powermaster find it's way to Iowa ???

Yes sir! Thanks man! Thats what I have been wrenching on all night every night! I swapped brake lines between my T and my GN. The T had an adjustable porportioning valve installed and I wanted one on my GN and I also wanted the T to be completely stock. Let me tell you, it's not fun, the main line back to the rear is tricky!!!! So, I just drink a little more beer and it takes away the frustration!!!!:biggrin: I have Noah tonight though, no wrenching for me! one of these days he'll be able to help me!!!!!!!!

P.S. DAMN MY HEAD HURT TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :mad: :biggrin: I felt like a raging alchaholic that just couldnt stop drinking rum and coke after rum and coke all night in the garage!!!!!! I think the only time I stopped drinking was to puff on my smoke! Got a lot done though.............yeah right!!!!!:biggrin:

haha awesome Jeremy. Good to see your still wrenching even though its freakin cold out.

No kidding, this weather sucks! I have a little torpedo heater in the garage that I run desiel fuel through. It works pretty well. I always used to burn kerosene but the desiel is much cleaner and doesnt smell half as bad. This darn suspension and C5 brake project is nuts! cant wait till it's done though, I'm tired of being hung over at work all day!!!!!!!!:biggrin:

What ya waiting for? Move a little closer to the Farm?? You hang out with us enough, you want to be back alone in your garage;)

HA! I think I would be a BAD INFLUENCE!! Probably would be too much beer and girls! Heck, all of your guys' wives already have to deal with the fast cars, they would hate me!!

HA! I think I would be a BAD INFLUENCE!! Probably would be too much beer and girls! Heck, all of your guys' wives already have to deal with the fast cars, they would hate me!!

Hehehe... she wouldn't hate you. But you probably would be labeled as bad!

I suppose I could handle that one! I'm going out tonight to try to find a girl I can marry. If I do, then maybe I can move over your way cause I'm going to try to find a rich one. Maybe a doctor? That way I wont have to work!! Or maybe Prasad will hire me on as the maintenance crew at the farm????:rolleyes:

Back